EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Please forgive my obsessivness but as others have mentioned the only annoying issue with the car has been the clicker volume to the point of talking on the phone (handsfree) the other end asks: "what's that noise?"

No matter what manufacture I don't see a reason for being that loud. I do respect else's point to remind you to turn it off or cause an accident but if you are really focused on your driving it is unlikely you forget the signal on. It's natural and all cars has the wheel return feature to help.

I have the basic radio system and it might be a reasonable cause since the Acadia I compared to had the DVD package.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Folks may be a bit judgemental and opinionated on this forum sometimes (just like on any other one pretty much.) Don't let them get under your skin. At least nobody suggested what I was once told on the MDX forum when reporting what turned out to be a TSB-required suspension coils noise - TURN UP YOUR RADIO. That made my blood boil!!! :angryfire:

Just to reiterate, I find the clicking in my E with EP4 DVD + Nav audible enough safety-wise, but WAY WAY NOT EVEN CLOSE to be annoyed at. It is on par with other cars I've owned/driven and DEFINITELY louder (BETTER) than one particular car (either Outback or MDX - don't remember) which was too low and almost got me into an accident.

:beer:

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 Enclave without the optional Bose sound system, very very loud directional. Extremely annoying. If yours was loud, you would know it immediately. The dealer may have the ability to adjust the volume as one of my buddies had the brightness of the high beam indicator programmed to a lower intensity by the dealer on his Chevy Silverado. This Enclave, with Michelin tires on it, is by far the quietest vehicle I’ve ever driven, even less road noise than several Cadillacs that I have had.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts