EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have I told you that I LOVE this vehicle? ;D

My 6y/o needed a drink of water after the dentist yesterday...they offered us a 6 ounce plastic cup...took it to the car with us where he drank half and proceeded to (unbeknownst to me) place it on TOP of the front center console (just sitting up there, not in a cupholder). I found it after I drove him back to school and arrived home. It never spilled or moved!

I love this vehicle! ;D

·
Registered
333 Posts
*Enclave* said:

My 6y/o needed a drink of water after the dentist yesterday...they offered us a 6 ounce plastic cup...took it to the car with us where he drank half and proceeded to (unbeknownst to me) place it on TOP of the front center console (just sitting up there, not in a cupholder). I found it after I drove him back to school and arrived home. It never spilled or moved!

I love this vehicle! ;D
I love that spot on top of the roll back door too, I place my mug of coffee there in the morning while I run the ids to the bus stop or school...the 'Clave is so solid it doesn't move...

·
Registered
333 Posts
question though, what does everyone use that cut-out by the front passengers left knee on the side of the center console...is it designed for something specific?

·
Registered
358 Posts
johnt26 said:
question though, what does everyone use that cut-out by the front passengers left knee on the side of the center console...is it designed for something specific?
I store my umbrella there.

·
Registered
360 Posts
*Enclave* said:

I love this vehicle! ;D
My 15 y/o daughter said that the door pocket is too short (or her bottle is too tall). Same for the flip down holder on the center console.
I just told her she would just have to get over it! ;D

·
Registered
214 Posts
johnt26 said:
I store maps in it.

Wayne

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
sunshadw said:
I store maps in it.

Wayne
:eek:fftopic:
Wayne - correct me if I'm wrong - but didn't you get in an argument with your navigation system one day? I believe you were lost until you decided to go ahead and follow the directions they were giving you. And suddenly, you were back on track. It was a really amusing story - didn't that happen to you?

Haven't given up the maps yet, huh?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Re: Love how the front door pockets have a curve so my water bottle fits perfect

Speaking of water bottles and holders, I love how the third row seat storage areas (rectangular on the sides) hold large sport bottles, like the kind used for hockey. I don't care for storing the water bottles in the bags because if they are full enough the water gets squeezed out the straw easily. Thats my Buick, making life easier. :thumb:

·
Registered
484 Posts
XRAYMAN: What's the flip down holder on the center console? I haven't found that yet.

I put a bag of cough drops in the pocket on the passenger side of the console and last night I pulled it out. it spilled all the cough drops between the center console and the seat. :eek:hno: What a chore to get all of them out. Don't ever drop anything between the seat and the console. What a pain that was. I was a pretzel trying to remove them.

·
Registered
360 Posts
htrdgrma said:
XRAYMAN: What's the flip down holder on the center console? I haven't found that yet.
When sitting in the second row, at the bottom of the center console, there is a "flip down" cup/bottle holder. :thumb:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Re: Love how the front door pockets have a curve so my water bottle fits perfect

iDrive said:
Speaking of water bottles and holders, I love how the third row seat storage areas (rectangular on the sides) hold large sport bottles, like the kind used for hockey. I don't care for storing the water bottles in the bags because if they are full enough the water gets squeezed out the straw easily. Thats my Buick, making life easier. :thumb:
Who buys a vehicle based on how it operates in a hockey family?! ;D

·
Registered
214 Posts
axiama said:
:eek:fftopic:
Wayne - correct me if I'm wrong - but didn't you get in an argument with your navigation system one day? I believe you were lost until you decided to go ahead and follow the directions they were giving you. And suddenly, you were back on track. It was a really amusing story - didn't that happen to you?

Haven't given up the maps yet, huh?
That was me. ::) I'm still checking up on her. :sosad: ;D

Wayne

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
You can never be too careful. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts