EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
???
My dealer said we will get what ever rebate is available when the car arrives. I know periodically Buick/GM offers Loyalty rebates. Do you have to have a Buick to qualify or is it any GM car? I'd likely be buying another Olds if they still made them, I really had a great run with my Intrigue GLS, however very looking forward to a new Enclave.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
When I purchased my Enclave in June, I received a $750.00 Buick loyalty rebate. At that time, the conquest rebate was $1000.00.
These rebates are subject to change at any time. I believe the current offers, if any, vary depending what state you are in.
Good luck!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
New2Buick said:
???
My dealer said we will get what ever rebate is available when the car arrives. I know periodically Buick/GM offers Loyalty rebates. Do you have to have a Buick to qualify or is it any GM car? I'd likely be buying another Olds if they still made them, I really had a great run with my Intrigue GLS, however very looking forward to a new Enclave.
I was told yes, you must own a Buick to get Buick loyalty. However Conquest is available to anyone w/ a NON-GM auto, 1999 or newer, registered to your home address! Kids, brothers, parents, all count!! (at same address as you!!) I got $1,000, but some say it's $500 in some states, now??

MRBUICK is correct. The rebates, incentives, vary w/geography. Check KBB.com to price out a car and see local incentives and rebates by zip code. :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts