EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you so much to all of you on this forum! I have been reading and reading and reading, learning all I could and trying to decide whether to wait for an '09. I finally couldn't take it anymore and had to make the leap :thumb:

Found my WDT with ebony interior, luxury pkg, conv pkg, sunroof, ent #4, chrome wheels and the bench seat. We also added the molded side assist steps after seeing some photos of them on this site. Our dealer had never seen the molded ones on an Enclave before and when they came in and installed them on my baby he loved them so much he ordered them for two of the Enclaves in his showroom.

I'm so excited I can't see straight! We picked it up Wed evening (5 days ago) and I've already put 850 miles on it. WOW do I love this car. :blob: Now I know why all of you are so passionate about the Enclave. We got our dealer to honor Supplier pricing even though we could not get it through our friend at this time. Also got him to split the cost on my side assist steps so we only paid $400 for them.

So very happy in my new 'Clave!!! Thank you to all of the forum members for your postings!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Congrats!! When you get a chance, snap a few pics and put it up in the gallery so we can see. :thumb:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took some photos to put in my gallery. I also thought that some photos of the bench seat might be helpful for those having a hard time finding one in stock to look at. I also took a few shots of the running boards for anyone who would like to see how they look. I had to spend some time getting icky black tar off of my lower panels :banghead: Man I hate it when they start filling potholes just before I drive by!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts