EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else go and look at what everyelse is doing on enclaveforum.net by clicking on the how many people are online text.

i do all the time to see if anyone is posting so i can be there when there done

and it also shows if someone is looking at someone elses profile! someone was just looking at mine, it feels kinda weird/cool when you see that some is looking at your profile!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
u 2 are always into something

A

·
0 Posts
I do it quite a bit as well. I also look at the stats to see how many new members, new posts and new threads are started each day.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
admin said:
I do it quite a bit as well. I also look at the stats to see how many new members, new posts and new threads are started each day.
ahem, where is that?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
at the home page scroll all the way down to the bottom and it will list all of the members that are online, right above the list it says like 10 members and 8 guests, click on that

A

·
0 Posts
the stats are right above that link - called [more stats], then you can scroll down and expand the month to see daily stats

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
at the home page scroll all the way down to the bottom and it will list all of the members that are online, right above the list it says like 10 members and 8 guests, click on that
ahhhh ty

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey i finally saw someone looking at whos online at the same time i was!! MsS!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
admin told me how and now, i look often... i see alot of guests all the time.... i wish they would come on and join in w/us. all are :welcome:

thanks for the shout out gmoney.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I usually scroll to the bottom to see who is online but I didn't know you could see what everyone was doing. Learn something new everyday!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
axiama said:
and look at me - I'm not a newbie anymore. When did that happen? ;D
congrats. when ya hit 50 posts.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey i just saw someone that had this written on the what they are doing part! "Nothing, or nothing you can see..."

huh does anyone know how to do this?

A

·
0 Posts
LOL, nope. Maybe they were idle for too long? Unless it was me (in like the admin panel or something)

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
By the way what is "hidden" user? I have seen often a thread is been read by users x, y, and z and number of guests then it also shows and 1 Hidden user.

I wonder who the heck is the hidden user, perhaps admin?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nah,
Take a look at the stuff for your logon -- you can check a box that shows/doesn't show your logon as being online. ;)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
This all sounds a bit too freaky for me...MYOB! :-X

·
Registered
184 Posts
I look all the time....my husband asks everyday when I bring up an Enclave topic "are you on that Enclave forum AGAIN???" ;)
Don't ask me why I chose my login name..(other than having 4 kids--that's another topic-why we pick our login name)
Well, since my login has a number at the beginning, I am always listed as the first one online when I am online!!! Or so I think! ::)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts