EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning y'all--
Have had my Enclave CXL for about a month now and love it--best American car I have ever owned!! I think that the ride and quietness is as good as my Infiniti.
I do have two questions:
I find the blind spots to be large and am looking for some wide angle stick-on that can be added to the outside mirrors that will blend in with the shape of the outside mirrors--anyone have any suggestions?
Also, my CXL has the bucket seats in the second row (bought it off the show room) and would like a console between them. I have read that when the second row console is available, it will only come with the new models and will not be something that I can buy and add to my CXL. Anyone have any suggestions as to what is available to act as a console between the second row seats?
Thanks for your help

·
Registered
152 Posts
How about a large ice chest?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Black & Decker makes a combination cooler/heater for food or sodas that fits pretty well between the Captain's chairs. Black with a black padded top with two cupholders. I plug it into the 12 volt plug in the back of the front center console. It will keep drinks cool but not really cold. Haven't tried the heating part yet. It says that it automatically shuts off if the battery output gets to a certain level,but I'm not going to take the chance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The mirror idea works great--you are right though in that it took several days to get use to. Thanks

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
jbushrx said:
The mirror idea works great--you are right though in that it took several days to get use to. Thanks

That's the way my pop taught me!!! Unfortunately, my wife drives it also and can't/won't learn this method. And if an accident occurs, guess who's in the dog house........... :eek: again????
So I bought 2 1/2" blind spot, stick on mirrors!! Put them at the extreme outer part of OE mirrors and....voila! She has it all!!!

Please don't ommit doing ONE of these tactics, as this cruiser has BLIND spots and you'll run a Mini-Cooper into a ditch >:D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
they need to be in the ditch along w/those slow a$$ hybrids..... carpool behind hybrids OMGGGGGGGGGGG..... give me a break.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts