EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was just wondering what everyone thinks would be a good mothers day gift? Besides an enclave, my dad already said no to that!! :banghead:

A

·
0 Posts
My mom lives 1500 miles from us and we're about to have her second grandchild - I can't keep up with all the picture printing, so she's getting a digital picture frame. That way we can just send her a new 64MB SD card every couple months. I'm glad she doesn't read this forum! hehe

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was my dads idea last night but i didnt think she would like it that much!?!?

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Very good idea Admin! I like that.

Now could you also recommend make / model you were looking at?

;D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
coopermine said:
Now could you also recommend make / model you were looking at?

;D
Huh? i dont understand the question

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Make and model of the digital picture frame such as Samsung etc etc

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohhh! i thought you were talking about cars, ha sorry.

A

·
0 Posts
The one we ended up getting was a Phillips 7" frame from Amazon - can't remember the model off hand, but it got great reviews. I have a co-worker with one at work and his is a 5.6" with 480x242 res or something close to that. It's a little lower quality than I wanted (at that res, it's like a call phone camera, basically). Where the one we got was 720x480 - I'm hoping that will be good enough to show the pics at a decent quality. That's basically the same quality as large pics here that nearly fill up the screen on the forum.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we got the pandigital 8" LCD with 128MB of internal memory, remote, it will play songs and video's too! i am just getting ready to put some pictures on there for her so when she opens it, it will be ready! i will tell you how it works out..

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
we got the pandigital 8" LCD with 128MB of internal memory, remote, it will play songs and video's too! i am just getting ready to put some pictures on there for her so when she opens it, it will be ready! i will tell you how it works out..
don't fill it up with the enclave pix :) will be waiting for the feedbak though

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok i just got done!! AWW this thing is awsome, the pictures are crystal clear!! sofar i put 46 pics on the internal memory and one picture of an enclave! I would definately recomend this one! I think my dad got it at costco for like $130

1 - 12 of 12 Posts