EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I have a 2015 fully loaded Enclave and love it!
QUESTION: Is there any way to have the radio remember the last song or group of music to play next time you start
the car up?
Every time I start the car, the first alphabetical song starts to play,,,,, and it's my wife's Adel......yuck!
We have a 2015 Encore also, but the USB does not automatically play each time the car is started, you have to
select it.
Is there any way to do that with the Enclave too? (I have to pull out the USB stick a little for the radio to stay on.

Any help would be appreciated. I have all the manuals and could not find anything on it.

Regards, Taz1956

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
669 Posts
Yes it is a pain hearing the same song over and over upon startup. I don't know how to do it, if the vehicle restarts within a few minutes it does remember the last song. I guess it has to do with the modules going to sleep or not. Its good on long trips but annoying on short trips. What I do is immediately hit shuffle and then FF and I don't hear repeats.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is a pain hearing the same song over and over upon startup. I don't know how to do it, if the vehicle restarts within a few minutes it does remember the last song. I guess it has to do with the modules going to sleep or not. Its good on long trips but annoying on short trips. What I do is immediately hit shuffle and then FF and I don't hear repeats.
Thanks for getting back. This shows crappy programing on GM's part. Just think if radio stations default to something else and you have to find your station......aw!

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
669 Posts
The other pain is is I am using my Iphone last, until it connects I have to hear the stupid XM1 Ads, Is there a way to remove all references to XM if you are not currently subscribing?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The other pain is is I am using my Iphone last, until it connects I have to hear the stupid XM1 Ads, Is there a way to remove all references to XM if you are not currently subscribing?
No, I tried that too. And every once in a while, they play an ad to sign up. Too **** expensive, I told them. They keep snail mailing me to subscribe......****, I cant get rid of them

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
669 Posts
I had a deal for two vehicles for a year.I suggested $100 for both, they said NO. I said they can either have $100 or they can have $0, they took my $100. When it was time for renewal I offered $25 for 1 vehicle, they wouldn't agree to that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts