EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are too much, girl!!! :beatdown: :uzi: :violent: :whip: :deadhorse:

Subject: Re: (No subject)

YOU MUST BE THE HFIC (HEADF*G-IN-CHARGE) SO, I WILL LOOK PAST ALL YOUR B**HING. SINCE WE ALL KNOW THAT F*** DO B***H ALOT.

-------------------------------------

Happy Monday everyone!! :dancing:

http://www.hampsterdance.com/

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
How does one block a message???? Are we talking PM's or posts?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
FENWAH,

I HAVE ASKED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO STOP HARASSING ME. GROW THE **** UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE. BTW :moon: I AM NOT BOTHERING YOU. WHAT IS YOU PROBLEM?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
zman said:
How does one block a message???? Are we talking PM's or posts?
I BLOCKED THIS JACK ASS BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN STALKING ME IN PM'S AND I AM SICK OF IT.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got the popcorn! :thumb:

I sent you one PM because I didn't like how it was your way or no way. You are too opinionated for me...and way too opinionated on a PUBLIC forum. Have an open mind for crying out loud. People don't always agree 100% of the time.

But that is just MY opinion. :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT THE STUFF YOU POST ON HERE AS WELL..... AS I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE AND KISS MY :moon: IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY THEN DON'T READ IT BUT DO NOT STALK ME.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
axiama said:
Zman, they've got us beat. :argue:
I AM NOT ARGUING W/HIM I AM ASKING THAT HE LEAVE ME ALONE AND NOT STALK ME...IN ADDITION, HE NEEDS TO STOP BEING A **** STARTER AND THAT IS IMHO.

WOW, A REAL OPINIONATED WOMAN, YOU SOUND LIKE A MSP OR A WANNA BE OW.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
axiama said:
Zman, they've got us beat. :argue:
I thought we were rather civilized, but the only thing we really debated was the union discussion, was it not? Maybe I missed an argument that I participated in??? ???

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
axiama said:
No, that's it. But that's the only argument I've been in on the fourm.
That was a sharing of ideas. You'll know when I'm arguing. ;)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
how does asking someone who is harassing you in pm's, then you block the pm's and they take the messages to you 'public', to leave you alone an argument?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
i blocked fenwahs pm's to me and he took it public by creating this post. i have asked him several times to stop harassing/stalking me i asked him in pm's as well as in this post. once he took it public all my niceness went out the window.

R

·
0 Posts
Fenewah(sp!) IS ON DRUGS :drunk: :friday: :lame: :lame: :lame: :jaw:

That just shows you that you should ahve bought and acadia Mrs42If you did you would not be over here dealing with him.

DUDE ARE YOU ON DRUGS, I THOUGHT IT WAS HARMLESS FUN, BUT AFTER SEEING YOUR EDIT, I THINK YOUR NUTS. LAY OFF THE CRACK AND WISKEY

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rollin Thunder said:
Fenewah(sp!) has got a good sense of humer thats all, and you just don't

That just shows you that you should ahve bought and acadia Mrs (i forget). If you did you would not be over here dealing with him.

LOVE THE " I have popcorn" i laughed out loud and spit my drink oon the key board. :beer: :drunk: :help: :eek:hno: :blob:
I'm sorry to hear about your keyboard. I'll send you some funds via PayPal to help off set your loss.

·
Registered
73 Posts
This kind of stuff is exactly what can ruin the forum. We all have opinions, and we should all hopefully put them out there for discussion. But this kind of conversation will not bring more people to the forum, but make them not want to be part of it. Let's please all have an open mind and not take things personally, as I doubt very seriously that anything was said to personally hurt anyone. :eek:hno:

Some folks like to joke and tease more then others. That's what makes the world turn, everyone is different. Let's keep it to the reason the forum is here. Talk about the Enclave!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts