EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone experience this problem.

I burned some mp3s on CD with folders. I have a NAV/DVD touch screen system buick enclave CXL. When I select "folder" on the CD, it scans and indexes all of my mp3s. There are touch screen levers (up/down) on the left and right side on the panel where I can scroll through my mp3 folders on the left hand side and songs on the right hand side.

Problem: Those levers turn off when I am in drive move. When I stop the car, those levers show up. I took it to the dealership and they replaced the NAV/DVD touch screen unit and still have the same problem. I thought it might be the mp3 CDs I put together but I am getting the same issue with XM radio in folder mode. The levers sometimes come on and sometimes turned off.

I was thinking this is a "saftety" mechanism so that buick doesn't want people scrolling through folders on drive like not being able to do POI on the NAV whilee in drive mode which is silly. Any experience with this issue would be helpful.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
This is the way it is. Planned safety feature. Search these chats for "lockpick" to find an aftermarket solution to XM and MP3 scrolling, allowing nav entry and more while in motion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts