EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We arrived at our dealership at 3:30 today and drove out of the dealership with our Enclave around 6!!
It took 3 weeks from the day it was shipped to arrive at our dealership. By the time we finished all the paperwork, etc.. the detail dept. had closed. So, we have to take it back tomorrow to have it cleaned. It is gorgeous! It drives awesome!
Unfortunately for me, the hubby wants to take it to work tomorrow. :'(
I can't wait to spend the next few days getting to know our new truck!
Thank you to everyone for all your info!!

Also, we were given the Conquest Rebate of $500.00. We didn't show any documentation from our non-gm vehicle. We weren't asked for any either.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
YEY YEY YEY for you. When you were talking about how long it was taking to be shipped I was getting worried FOR you. They really are beautiful aren't they. I feel a sense of pride everytime I get into mine. Congats!!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Finally!!! I thought for sure our Enclaves were hanging out together, but I got mine last week. Strange.

But time to :dancing: and get driving. Maybe we will pass by each other one day!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yippy.... I picked mine up tonight too the only down side I have a small chip above the cladding on the left rear quarter panel that they have to spot in (rock chip) or something during shipping mine left on a truck from Lansing yesterday afternoon..... Other than the small ding it really is beautiful I'm kind of overwhelmed with all the buttons and knobs but give me a few days and I'll get it figured out..... it's kind of like flying a new airplane everything is there you just have to find it.......
Best
Rob

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats 4kids and rjdriver :cheers:......Happy for you and......post some pics!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I bet you are just loving the ride!!! Congratulations![/color] :cheers:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you!!! Woooo hoooo!
Although I don't have it today. I figure I will let him take it to work to figure it all out!
I did drive it home from the dealership...which is less than a 5 minute drive...and, it was getting dark so I couldn't appreciate the whole feeling.
Then, we went home and got the "4kids" and took them for a ride. They were so quiet in the back since they grabbed a DVD on their way out of the house. We put the 1 year old and the 3 year old in the third row. There wasn't any complaints. We didn't have the headphones since the office that stores them had closed by the time we finalized everything. We also didn't have the remote starter/alarm...that was "lost". But, we had a single key that could get us in and driving away till we take it back today to get cleaned, etc.. There was a lot of mud on the front of the truck from the delivery. But, even with the mud, it was gorgeous!! We are so happy with it!
I couldn't figure out the headlights..so many buttons and knobs! Does everyone leave them on Auto??
I even beeped the horn for the kids and I had to laugh at the sound!

Muljo: We will definitely be taking our Enclave for a long ride! Which would probably mean going up to NH to look at foliage!! If you hear a crazy honker and see a blue-gold, it's just me!! :angel: Also, our Enclave went to E. Brookfield...somewhere out in western Mass.

I'll keep posting more questions as them come up!!!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
4kids said:
Thank you!!! Woooo hoooo!
Although I don't have it today. I figure I will let him take it to work to figure it all out!
I did drive it home from the dealership...which is less than a 5 minute drive...and, it was getting dark so I couldn't appreciate the whole feeling.
Then, we went home and got the "4kids" and took them for a ride. They were so quiet in the back since they grabbed a DVD on their way out of the house. We put the 1 year old and the 3 year old in the third row. There wasn't any complaints. We didn't have the headphones since the office that stores them had closed by the time we finalized everything. We also didn't have the remote starter/alarm...that was "lost". But, we had a single key that could get us in and driving away till we take it back today to get cleaned, etc.. There was a lot of mud on the front of the truck from the delivery. But, even with the mud, it was gorgeous!! We are so happy with it!
I couldn't figure out the headlights..so many buttons and knobs! Does everyone leave them on Auto??
I even beeped the horn for the kids and I had to laugh at the sound!

Muljo: We will definitely be taking our Enclave for a long ride! Which would probably mean going up to NH to look at foliage!! If you hear a crazy honker and see a blue-gold, it's just me!! :angel: Also, our Enclave went to E. Brookfield...somewhere out in western Mass.

I'll keep posting more questions as them come up!!!
Is that why the delievery took so long???? I leave my lights in Auto, pretty cool feature really, never have to worry about them. Enjoy, the leaves here in Upstate NY are really starting to come along now.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I know just how you feel 4kids! I got mine the day after you. I have left my lights on "Auto" for the last three cars and I love them like that. Never been a problem. Give it a try. Great feature! Drive Beautiful!!![/color] ;D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was told to leave them on Auto too.
It was funny seeing my husband going down the street in the truck and swerving back and fourth trying to show me the headlights moving.
Someone who didn't know better would have thought he was drunk! :beer:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
You know, driving an Enclave is intoxicating........... :thumb:

***GO BUICK***

·
Registered
317 Posts
4kids said:
We arrived at our dealership at 3:30 today and drove out of the dealership with our Enclave around 6!!
4Kids,
Congrats on finally getting your Enclave -- took long enough ;D
What do you think of the color now?
At 1st, I was really luke-warm about it, but just happy to have the interior color (ebony) I wanted, the chrome wheels and fully loaded -- but I really love it now. Had it out yesterday in the rain, came home and put him (my teen girls call "him" "WILLIS") in the garage. You can't even tell we were in the rain yesterday! Now that's what I call a great color!

Wish you the best of luck with yours.
Posted a new thread about the sucky things dealers are now doing with the price increase (my Dad's is in -- really p.o'd about the price increase they're shoving down our throats, but you can read that in the other thread -- sorry to mini :hijacked: yours ;D )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts