EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah! ;D Good news is that my car arrived at the dealer today.. ordered Sept 4th and arrived on Nov 7th, so about two months.
Bad news is that because of this crappy lease I am in now I probably can't get the car till after Dec. 1st.. :banghead:
That is the first day that I can turn in my old car to the leasing company (not GMAC). The dealer is going to try to find me some option that will allow me to get the car sooner but it will be difficult because I'd hoped to just transfer the tag and insurance and not have to own two cars at the same time. He really didn't think the car would arrive this early, so we thought it would be a delay of only about a week, but 3 weeks is just killing me, :banghead: knowing that my car is just sitting there waiting for me!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Congratulations!! Please make sure the dealer knows that you do not want anyone test driving YOUR car! ;D They can look but do not touch!!! :eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Wow, jackie you've had one ordeal after another. At least you'll be driving your hot new Enclave in a few weeks. Congrats :thumb:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Jackie congratulations!!!

Back in July GM had lease pay off option, GM was paying up to $2,000 to end old lease sooner. I wonder if they still have that program. PM shappy, he will let you know about the current incentives.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coop said:
Jackie congratulations!!!

Back in July GM had lease pay off option, GM was paying up to $2,000 to end old lease sooner. I wonder if they still have that program. PM shappy, he will let you know about the current incentives.
My lease is unfortunately with Huntington, that offer only applied to GMAC leases, believe me I read every word of it! Apparently Huntington is now known for being difficult to deal with at end-of-lease.. lots of dealers no longer deal with them, wish I'd known that 4 years ago! :eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Jackie,
Good luck, but remember the problem will quickly fade away once you have your Enclave, and you WILL enjoy it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts