EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

My Enclave has arrived and I am thrilled

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  jacko 
#1 ·
For those of you tired of my tirades....'Houston the Enclave has landed :blob: :angel: :thumb:...Ordered June 12th, picked up tonight. White diamond tricoat, ebony interior, luxury, drivers confidence, towing, sunroof...It is absolutely beautiful. The 20 mile ride home was great. There are so many features in this SUV, the salesman admitted that he could not even begin to explain them all. It will take me a long time to get to know this car. I can't believe how much you can customize things to make it as you desire with the DIC center...Wasn't 100% sold on the ebony interior, but the significant other liked it and I have to say now it is beautiful. It really sets off the wood trim....I am sort of in shock, don't know what to say. I parked my pilot right next to the Enclave when I drove in the lot, what a joke, the pilot was in a different class altogether. For those of you who waited as long as I did or longer, it is worth the wait. I smiled as soon as I saw this beauty waiting for me. :cheers:

#2 ·
We've had ours since July 5th and I still can't wait for family trips so I can drive it. It's really a great vehicle and after driving my 3/4 ton truck for weeks at a time without even sitting in the Enclave, well it's like butta. :thumb: Congrats.

#4 ·
Thanks, I am not kidding, this thing is just beautiful, it just screams quality. My wife is not a big car person and she can not stop saying how beautiful it is. I got very frustrated waiting with no word from the dealer, but the end result is unbelievable. Really hang in there, it seems like orders are being filled much more quickly than when I ordered :angel: :blob:

#5 ·
Congrats bsox, glad you have made it and are happy with your Enclave :cheers: Hope it gives you many many years of trouble free service and makes you forget about your pilot and Honda altogether!

#6 ·
ccaats said:
Congrats bsox, glad you have made it and are happy with your Enclave :cheers: Hope it gives you many many years of trouble free service and makes you forget about your pilot and Honda altogether!
Thank you, the pilot was quite functional, but really I can't believe the step up in class and quality with this Buick......I know I made the right choice after looking at this car and calling it my own ;D ;D ;D

#7 ·
bsox said:
Thank you, the pilot was quite functional, but really I can't believe the step up in class and quality with this Buick......I know I made the right choice after looking at this car and calling it my own ;D ;D ;D
Congrats bsox, and I wish you the best of luck with that Enclave. I ordered the exact same except Cashmere Interior. I know it's beautiful.

#11 ·
Is it wrong of me to keep finding excuses to go outside today...just happen to have to walk past the new Enclave in the process. So far everyone at work is impressed and they all say "thats a buick?" :help:

#12 ·
bsox said:
Is it wrong of me to keep finding excuses to go outside today...just happen to have to walk past the new Enclave in the process. So far everyone at work is impressed and they all say "thats a buick?" :help:
I couldn't stop going on errands when I first got mine. Come to think of it, I need to run to the store right now! ;)

#13 ·
jacko said:
I couldn't stop going on errands when I first got mine. Come to think of it, I need to run to the store right now! ;)
Would you pick up some milk and bread for me too. :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.