EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Enclave has Arrived!!! My Dealer called and said he just got mine in but it will take 3 days for me to get it because they have to add the accessorices i got and tomorrow they are closed. On Monday they will add the accessories and it will be ready to go on Tuesday. so my wait is finally over.

·
Registered
317 Posts
:cheers: :cheers:
Zenclave,
I'm happy for you! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your experience -- please post pics and let us know what you think of your new Enclave. In particular, thoughts about how your dealer handled your deal, your delivery, etc. Make sure you take a list with you to check everything off. You'll feel much better being prepared and this way you won't forget things in the heat of the new car moment.

Good luck!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks desgnconcpts and flavaclav i think my dealer handeled my order pretty well - at least for the last 2 weeks - before that he really didn't tell me anything except it will be here soon i also got a a really good deal fully loaded except towing pkg plus rnning boards and all season floor mats and it came out to be about $43k

·
Registered
154 Posts
congrats zenclave!!! enjoy the vehicle!!! even with my messed up "cladding" it is still an amazing ride!!!

lisa

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow alot of people are git in their enclaves this week.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was $43,350 with everything plus title and taxes

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Congratulations Zenclave! Please post some piccy's and tell us how you are enjoying the ride.

As I say to everyone who is getting their Enclave: I am soooooo jealous and I really, really hate you (not really).

One day I will have mine and yours with be...old[/color]. Lolololol! [/color]
:cheers:

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I posted a couple of pix in my gallery, but they were at night i will post daytime pix soon as well

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'd tell they were nice pics Zenclave but you left me a little short. ;D. I know, you'll make it up to us someday. Congrats and enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congrats Zenclave! Enjoy your new Enclave! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats zenclave :cheers: That red is such a beautiful color....if I do say so myself! Is what you have in the change pockets all you had left after paying for it? :eek: Some very nice "detail" shots to make us who are still waiting all the more JEALOUS! :banghead: You almost gave away your identity with that close-up shot of the tri-shield logo!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it really look like i gave away my identity and lol i have a lot more money than that

·
Registered
21 Posts
:thumb:

Just picked mine up - was ordered on May 18th - CXL, FWD, Red Jewel, Ebony, Lux PKG, Driver Conf. Pkg, Towing, Sunroof, - GM almost blew the deal yesterday when I went to redeem my GM Rewards - ended up getting Conquest rebate - all the frustration, waiting, etc. are worth it, this is the nicest new vehicle I have ever owned so far - the ride, comfort, quiet, quality - I hope all of you get yours soon, mine was a long wait, but have to say worth iot - will post pics when I take them - good luck all - oh - P.S. My dealer was as frustrated as I but they stood with me and got me a fair deal and answers and the vehicle :angel:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats Norm and enjoy that red jewel :cheers: Happy Labor Day!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts