EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thrilled! This is a fabulous vehicle and I can appreciate it even more now that she is home! All the familiar roads feel so much better and quieter! And I never really understood what people meant when they said a 'smooth ride'. Well, this vehicle drives like silk! (Can you tell I am excited? ;D)
Anyway, it took some time to reach this point. I began by looking at the Acadia and probably would have purchased it if it had a cashmere interior to match the brown exterior. So, I then went and looked at the Saturn Outlook, which does have the beige interior. I probably would have purchased it, but it was sold by the time I made the decision. Sooo, I could now order a Saturn or order an Enclave.
I found a dealer with Costco pricing AND the Enclave I wanted in stock! (I was very surprised! In NJ! Where Enclaves are in short supply and dealers want MSRP plus a NJ surcharge!) Now granted, the Enclave Costco price was not as low as the Acadia Costco pricing, but it was OK. I talked to the dealer at 8pm, went to the dealer at 10am the foloowing day and there was my Enclave all prepped and ready for me out front! EXCEPT one problem: The dealer had sold it the night before to a guy at 9pm. :banghead: BUT he told me he had one on order, identical (except for trailer which I really did not need), and it was being produced THAT day! I bought it and 2 weeks later got the phone call that it was in!
I am sooo happy with my purchase and I have never been one to get excited about a car...but this one is different, it's gorgeous!!!!
So, thanks to everyone who listened to my whining and thanks to everyone for the wonderful updates and thanks to admin for putting the board together. You all made my short wait fun and interesting!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wooooo Hoooooo! I am so happy for you *Enclave*!!! Glad to hear you love your new baby. :thumb: Hope you don't abandon us here on the boards now! Congratulations! ;D

I'm doing the happy dance for you! :banana: :banana: :dancing: :dancing: :woot:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats, very happy for you.......and remember.......

:worthless:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all! Waiting, I am definitely sticking around! I can't wait to hear that you received yours!!! ;D Pictures coming soon, it's been raining here and she is all muddy ::)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Let the good time roll ordered mine on Aug 22 arrived Nov 15 and is being cleaned up Should take delivery later today or early tomorrow Thanks for sharing your Enclave experiences. I will be sticking around to add to other Enclave experiences :blob:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulation Eisenbach and Enclave Bubba! It is exciting to own a vehicle that is so wonderful and beautiful! Definitely Worth the Wait! ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts