EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the clave to the University of Michigan game for its first tailgate. We had a good time. Its a great tailgate vehicle, but the sound system could be better. We had a few lookers checking it out and I heard one nearby tailgater commenting how its one of the best new vehicles on the road. Was pretty upset when a careless game of catch from some nearby tailgaters resulted in a football bouncing off the hood. No dents or scratches though, I still was not happy.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Looks pretty darn good sitting there :thumb:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
jerlem1 said:
Took the clave to the University of Michigan game for its first tailgate. We had a good time. Its a great tailgate vehicle, but the sound system could be better. We had a few lookers checking it out and I heard one nearby tailgater commenting how its one of the best new vehicles on the road. Was pretty upset when a careless game of catch from some nearby tailgaters resulted in a football bouncing off the hood. No dents or scratches though, I still was not happy.

I am jealous reading this...an Enclave and a UM game!! Sounds like you had a good time,
despite the oopsy!
Go Michigan!![/color][/color]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Very nice ride there Jerlem 1; I wish my wife would have went with that color. I hope the dark crimson looks that good. Glad to see the men in blue back on track.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Tres belle!

I see a lot of Enclaves out and about in Michigan - wonder if we've passed?!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
butterscotch said:
Tres belle!

I see a lot of Enclaves out and about in Michigan - wonder if we've passed?!
It's quite possible, I drive I-75 alot north of Troy. I actually have riden along side one that is nearly identical to mine going into work. We stopped at an outdoor mall in Rochester last week and there must have been 5 Enclaves in the parking lot.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
jerlem1 said:
It's quite possible, I drive I-75 alot north of Troy. I actually have riden along side one that is nearly identical to mine going into work. We stopped at an outdoor mall in Rochester last week and there must have been 5 Enclaves in the parking lot.
Wow, I live in Upstate NY and I have yet to see another. I did see one when I was in Maine on vacation and one on the thruway before I got mine and that has been it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
jerlem1 said:
I go to Troy quite a lot. I saw 3 in Somerset Mall last weekend, 2 at the Target/Meijer near the roadworks on whatsname (err...I rely heavily on my satnav, don't pay attention to details!), and 1 coming into downtown Detroit.

Seen 3 here in Windsor too :thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Being a Penn State alum & future Enclave owner, I thought it would look good at a football tailgate. One of the main reasons I bought it. Maybe see yours next Oct. 18 in Happy Valley.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Beautiful Enclave, I'll be waving back at ya on I-75!

GO BLUE![/color]

·
Registered
184 Posts
To me, U of M means University of Miami (Florida). Here I got all excited and come in here and it's just about Michigan. Phooey. ;)

Big Larry
[/color]

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Well I'm pulling for Michigan. Win. Keep your coach. Stay away from Les Miles.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Big Larry, you broadway show going,opinionated goof ball, U of M is the big golden gophers of the University of Minnesota, asked Zman if you dont believe me

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
bsox said:
Big Larry, you broadway show going,opinionated goof ball, U of M is the big golden gophers of the University of Minnesota, asked Zman if you dont believe me
Sorry, that's not a gopher it's a chipmunk. Zman is in denial. >:D

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
axiama said:
Sorry, that's not a gopher it's a chipmunk. Zman is in denial. >:D
Zman told me about your rodent confustion in a PM. I am so sorry for your pocket gopher inapptitude. Goldie gopher is a fierce if not successful fighter of which I am proud to call my own. A rodent is not a rodent, Goldie is a cut above ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
You can call Goldie a gopher if you want but he's still a chipmunk. :sosad: I think he's a distant relation to Chip and Dale.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
NICE.... Goldie would eat up Chip and Dale for breakfast, spit them up and eat them again. Chip and Dale are soft little rodents with Hollywood connections, Goldie elected to stay home and help his people to a completely ineffective albeit cute mascot!!!!Now stop picking on Goldie, he has never hurt you has he. Now Bucky Gadger of Wisconsin, he has a record and is a juvinile deliquent who deserves your merciless attacks ;D

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
I'm not picking on Goldie. I feel bad for Goldie. It must be difficult to go through life living a lie. And Goldie is such a girl name. Poor Goldie. :'(

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
axiama said:
I'm not picking on Goldie. I feel bad for Goldie. It must be difficult to go through life living a lie. And Goldie is such a girl name. Poor Goldie. :'(
Okay, maybe he is living a lie, but it is not up to us to force him to be something he is not ready to be. He is doing the best he can in a tough world, watching his namesakes getting thier butts handed to them every week, I am surprised he is able to get up and start each day with his buck teeth smile/poor Goldie. he can ride in my beautiful WDT Enclave any day as can you Axiama :thumb:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
bsox said:
he can ride in my beautiful WDT Enclave any day as can you Axiama :thumb:
Axiama, I think bsox is flirting with you...you must have it goin' girl!

(By the way, welcome back!!)
[/color]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts