EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't believe it! Called the dealer today and they said it was in! This is the dealer that likes to keep me in the dark (wouldn't give me status codes and I always had to call them for updates) and call me by the wrong name! We ordered 8/21, built the week of the strike (9/24), and in on 10/12! WDT/Cashmere, FWD, fully loaded EXCEPT the heater block (we are in NW Arkansas and hope the remote start will prevent the need for this). Went over to the dealership at lunch to ensure it was what I expected (after a little heads up from fellow bloggers to ensure it what I ordered) and it was what I thought it should be.

My hubby is out of town so can't sign the paperwork till Monday. They told me they would clean it this afternoon and I can drive it over the weekend. The sales manager said "it is yours, you should be driving it!" I responded with a "**** yeah its mine!"

They are evaluating my current Pacifica to see what the trade-in will be and will let me know when I come to get my new baby at 5pm. Also, note to those financing, I asked them what their rate is and they asked me what I had found. I said 6.19 and they said that GMAC would match as long as our credit scores were over 700. I'd prefer the GMAC route so I don't have to do the paperwork/faxing/etc. We have the GM Employee discount and credit card. So no negotiation to deal with.... thus no insight on that.

To all waiting.... I hope your Enclaves come in soon. Really appreciate everyone's advice, experiences, etc. I have learned a ton and hope to contribute now that I have my own Enclave. Woohoo!! :cheers:

·
Registered
184 Posts
congratulations! A lot of us are getting them now! I hope everyone else is as lucky as us!!!
I had my first day of driving it today and i am in LOVE!!!
I hope you are able to drive it this weekend!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats fhalter....we were on the exact same schedule as you....order date (entered by dealer on 8/21) build week and arrival date. Although, we won't have ours until Tuesday when we pay for it. What a great dealer you have to let you "drive it like you stole it" LOL since you haven't paid for it yet!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts