EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife called me at lunch today. She sounded so excited :eek:. She was going back to work and she said she just saw an Enclave on the road. It was the first time she saw one driving here in Vegas. Please tell her there's no such thing :sosad: :sosad:. They just don't exist. What's next - an alien in Area 51?? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
184 Posts
:rofl:
So funny! My husband and I had a conversation today about not seeing one Enclave in our area.
We saw one in our dealership last month but it was SOLD and we couldn't test drive it. It is now gone and we have not seen it on the road..
Who is buying these Enclaves that are on the lot one day and never to be seen again??????

·
Registered
40 Posts
:rofl:

I've seen a total of 5 in the Atlanta area on the road. White Diamond on our way home from vacation, Cocoa while I was on the phone with a dealer telling me he couldn't work a trade, Red in the Target parking lot the day after I bought mine, Gold in my parking lot at work (I think it was a rental because I saw it 2 days in a row and not since last week) and Black driving home from work one day.

Oh... plus the one I see in the garage every day!! :angel:

They are all SO beautiful!

I keep checking the "Enclave Sightings" thread to see if anyone posts that they saw ME! :banana:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have wondered the same thing myself. Bought our Enclave in May. Have gone on a mountain trip for family reunion and have taken a
2000 mile vacation trip from Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tenn, Kent and nowhere did we see another Enclave.

Everyone on the fourm says the Enclave is being grabed up as soon as they hit the Lots.....well where are they? Finally, this weekend
while camping At the KOA in Cordell Georgia, I saw an Enclave just like ours parked at the KOA office. Don't know why but I jumped out of the
RV and went over and introduced myself. You would have thought I was going to buy this Enclave!! I guess I was excited to see another one
on the road. (it was from Atlanta). Don't get me wrong, I have liked the idea of being the only owner of such a hot ride in 6 states!(???)

Begining to think there should be some kind of club or something for Enclave owners......hmmmmmm

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have seen a few here in Vegas already, one was a Hertz rental, another from Enterprise and the other 2 ran like heck when I approached them to see the vehicle :confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Baugham said:
Everyone on the fourm says the Enclave is being grabed up as soon as they hit the Lots.....well where are they?
Probably parked in the garage like mine. I dont drive it to work because I have parking issues since I work in downtown Dallas, my wife... she is too scared something might happen to such a beauty that she refuses to take it to work.

So we end up driving it just for leasure, which is primarily on weekends.

;D

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
ajaybarve said:
Probably parked in the garage like mine. I dont drive it to work because I have parking issues since I work in downtown Dallas, my wife... she is too scared something might happen to such a beauty that she refuses to take it to work.

So we end up driving it just for leasure, which is primarily on weekends.

;D
Just like ours, sits in the garage all week. My wife takes the bus to New York City.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The family and I were on vacation this summer and spotted a WHOPPING 12 Enclaves just on one dealer's lot in Streetsboro, OH. INCREDIBLE!!!! :eek:

They had at least one in every color (except the dark crimson and the carbon flash, which weren't available at the time). The dealership was brand new - had just been open for a couple of weeks when we visited.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
MrBuick and Ajaybrave, what a waste, you are not supposed to hide this beauty, There are people waiting for 100s of days on their orders and you guys are keeping them locked up :eek:hno:

At least parked them on the driveway like mine, so you can show it to the rest of the world. Since my wife is the primary driver and she only works 2 days per week, the Enclave stays parked on the driveway just so the rest of the neighborhood can enjoy such a wonderful site all other days of the week! :cheers:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When you park on the driveway, make sure she's facing out. I think her face looks better than her big behind. ;D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
FlavaClav said:
When you park on the driveway, make sure she's facing out. I think her face looks better than her big behind. ;D
:clap2: :rofl:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Man...everyday while I am driving my enclave, some couple in their car keep looking at my clave and talk about it....for me .. I will started feel cool and maintained calm hehehehe, I packed my clave just closer to street of my driveway...just so people can see closeup abit LOL Somtime I got to drive around my neighbor just to show off abit that I am got one that soon. Sometime when I sit on it, i feel my personality more classy heheheh

CXL, Black Carbon ..just got mine this month.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Saw a Gold Mist Metallic one today. Nice color. But for some odd reason, the owner decided to slap 3 bumper stickers on his clave's backside. I know, I know, to each his own, but what a way to ruin such a beauty!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you're gonna put bumper stickers on the back of your 'Clave, it should read:
"You wish your other car was an Enclave"
"Let me guess, you're on a waiting list too"
"Stop staring. Take a picture. It'll last longer."
"If you gonna follow me this close, you might as well ride inside."
"No. you can't test drive my Enclave"
"Yes it's a Buick and your's is a piece of crap"

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
FlavaClav said:
:clap2: i love those especially the last one.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Yup, I always park my cars facing the street, and now I have even a greater reason to continue the same.

By the way some excellent bumper sticker ideas, I will certianly buy them if available.

·
Registered
184 Posts
FlavaClav said:
Best post of the day! But I would add this one (because I'm such a dirty old man):

KEEP STARING AND YOU'LL SEE THE BACK OF YOUR WIFE'S HEAD

Big Larry
[/color]

·
Registered
39 Posts
FlavaClav said:
:rofl: :clap:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Best post of the day! But I would add this one (because I'm such a dirty old man):

KEEP STARING AND YOU'LL SEE THE BACK OF YOUR WIFE'S HEAD
Hey Big Larry, down boy, yer gonna get yerself in trouble with the little woman. Oh yeah, you are the fellow who started all that commotion with "Sex in the back seat"...lol!

I'm gonna put a ♥"High Maintenance Woman"♥ bumper sticker on my Enclave! Lol...not really. It's Toby Keith's latest hit. What I really want to do is ride around in my Enclave wearing my "White Trash With Money" Toby Keith T... :angel: Now, that, I just might do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts