EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question to Enclave owners with Nav system, we are ordering Enclave with Nav system. I have never had Nav system I was wondering when you have just the radio on what do you see on the large screen?

·
Registered
55 Posts
The station in the attached picture does not have RDS so it would have more info on the screen if it was tuned to an RDS station (but you get the idea)...

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Exactly....it will also show you the name of the song and the artist if the station is providing that info. For sure when you are listening to XM. It is a great screen to look at either with the NAV or with just the Radio.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Has anyone experienced the same lag on the song info on the radio? I notice sometimes a song will be playing but the artist and song title is still from previous song. I figure the radio station is not pushing the updates fast enough.

G

·
i exprence that with any radio i use with the RDS or what ever gives you the name on fm, sometimes here they can have a song on there from an hour ago, its just the radio station the the radio in the enclave.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts