EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can the volume of the navigation voice and the Onstar call volume be adjusted? Sometimes it seems the nav voice is too soft, as with the Onstar.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Yes, both can. The onstar call is simply with your regular radio volume control. The nav voice is set through the menu option, navigation screen option and voice prompt. It gives you a gauge and then will say a quick check at that volume so you can raise or lower it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
OK, I've read the Navigation manuel and can't seem to find information about the voice prompt. I notice that it's on the steering column. How does it work?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
bsox said:
Yes, both can. The onstar call is simply with your regular radio volume control. The nav voice is set through the menu option, navigation screen option and voice prompt. It gives you a gauge and then will say a quick check at that volume so you can raise or lower it.
eh thanks bsox! I never looked up the navigation volume control and now I won't have to! I'm taking my Enclave in on Thursday to have the side moldings/wind deflector and tri-shield Buick symbols put on...finally! I'll take pictures on Friday![/color] ;)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Hey, Rosita2001, can't wait to see those pix! Maybe discuss where you want the moldings put? You can show them my pix if you want. Or let them use manufacturer instructions. I went level, manufacturer recco'd higher in rear by 1". Probably look great either way.

Good luck. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
Hey, Rosita2001, can't wait to see those pix! Maybe discuss where you want the moldings put? You can show them my pix if you want. Or let them use manufacturer instructions. I went level, manufacturer recco'd higher in rear by 1". Probably look great either way.

Good luck. :thumb:
I have already taken your pictures in Smokin' and not sure about where I really want them. Thought we'd go over that when I leave the car off, then I will have to decide. I really like the looks of yours, though! I like the level look. I don't have the "Enclave" name to go with the tri-shields, I figured I can always get those later...too many things to decide! I'll post pics when it's all done! [/color]

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
I have already taken your pictures in Smokin' and not sure about where I really want them. Thought we'd go over that when I leave the car off, then I will have to decide. I really like the looks of yours, though! I like the level look. I don't have the "Enclave" name to go with the tri-shields, I figured I can always get those later...too many things to decide! I'll post pics when it's all done! [/color]
See if you like it w/o the nameplate! Also nameplates come right off if you hate them. So you waste a big $15 . Your Enclave is worth it :)

show us the Pix.................. ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts