EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen the roll up ones that store stuck to the left and right sides of the windshield and are always there but don't like the look of these. I am looking for a good quality (meaning it won't be too flimsy) and preferably one with the Buick logo on it. I had one for my old Audi manufactured for Audi and sold through the dealer and it had a logo...worked well for awhile and after a two year run, wouldn't stay up anymore.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Yeah, I've used a variety of shields over the years... Some good, some mediocre. some useless...

Have had best luck with shades similar to these. http://www.autoanything.com/driving-accessories/60A1228A0A0A2634993.aspx

They fold & thus don't take up too much room when not in use , are reasonably durable & are tailored to the vehicle in question. Now that summer's just around the corner I'm gonna have to spring for one as well...

·
Registered
2,853 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
wait4me said:
Yeah, I've used a variety of shields over the years... Some good, some mediocre. some useless...

Have had best luck with shades similar to these. http://www.autoanything.com/driving-accessories/60A1228A0A0A2634993.aspx

They fold & thus don't take up too much room when not in use , are reasonably durable & are tailored to the vehicle in question. Now that summer's just around the corner I'm gonna have to spring for one as well...
I just purchased a set of these as well (Expedition and Acadia). They arrive tomorrow. Mine actually came from Covercraft (vs AutoAnything). I don't think AutoAnything carries them in stock (I did purchase them through AutoAnything). Total purchase-to-delivery time was 12 days.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just purchased the Covercraft on peoples recommendations from Autoanything for $49.99 w/ free shipping. Thanks. And, they do have it for the Enclave. Not sure why you said they don't have it for the Acadia...seems they should if they have it for the Enclave.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I purchased it through AutoAnything but it was shipped from Covercraft (not AutoAnythin Warehouse). It may have been my purchase timing. It seemed like a purchase from Amazon where Amazon is just the store front.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts