EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I got in the car and the park assist was set to off. It was on at 10pm last night so I'm not sure how it got disabled. I cleaned of the sensors to make sure they weren't blocked and I ran through the options but when I get to Park assist how do I turn it on? I pressed the check mark but it still just has lines under the word park assist. I read the manual while doing this but I'm missing something. Help. :)

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I may have nothing of value to add here, but I thought I read somewhere that when the park assist shuts off due to snow or other debri that it takes 10 minutes of driving for it to reset. I really don't know if this is correct as I am either on to something or am on something...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Boy, I'd really need to have the vehicle in front of me but isn't there a check mark in front of either on or off once you get into the park assist option? Sorry but I don't have the vehicle with me since it is my wifes daily driver.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
In the manual it states if it is off to drive at least 25mph and it automatically resets. I believe it is 25 mph maybe less or more. I had it happen to me and cleaned it and drove up the street and it reset on its own.

·
Registered
6,826 Posts
LOCO Is prob a spammer... though I see no spam..
resurrects a thread about 4 yrs old- and gives info to a thread that is already 'solved'..... a little suspicious

·
Premium Member
21,166 Posts
Maybe he did not realise that this thread was inactive for so long?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts