EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I blew an a/c line 2 weeks ago and dropped off the Buick at the dealership that I normally go to when I need service, besides oil changes. Decided that since it was in, I would get most of the 60k service that was needed. I told the service rep to have them be careful this time with the rims, as last time they did service they damaged one. He didnt' remember at first until I reminded him that he offered a free oil change. So dropped off on a monday, didn't get it back until that Friday cause they were trying to find an oil leak. I picked it up after service closed that Friday to find this.....

Both rear rims curbed/damaged somehow, 2nd time this has happened with this being SOOO much worse than the last time :banghead:. And the drivers side has a slight dent out in it, not sure how they managed that....I showed a sales manager before I left to inform them and took pics before leaving. I was told come back Saturday. Then I get home and the aftermarket pushbutton start/alarm, the car no longer turns off. I have to hold the brake down and push the button for 4 seconds to get it to shut down. So now I'm steamed.

I go back Saturday and am told they can't do anything until Monday, I guess its good that I'm off that week.....So arriving Monday, more pissed off that I've had to come back a 3rd time, I talk to my service rep and inform him the issues. And OF COURSE he states that they came that way when it was dropped off that prior Monday, even though they were no where near close to that. I also told him what I thought about the push button start not working correctly and was told maybe the brain went bad, though all the lights on the push button work until the car is started. I figured they accidentally hit a ground or speed sensor and since it needed it to work properly wasn't. They looked at it and what do you know, the wire attached to the parking brake was disconnected.

Then I had to argue still with him that the rims were not like that when they came in, I either wanted them to call their wheel repair guy or replace them. He was dead set on just taking them in the back and spraying them black.....finally he caved and got me an appointment with the wheel repair guy, who is working on them now.

So needless to say I'm DONE with this dealership, though they are closer than the other dealership from now on I will drive the extra miles to get better service.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
xconcepts said:
So I blew an a/c line 2 weeks ago and dropped off the Buick at the dealership that I normally go to when I need service, besides oil changes. Decided that since it was in, I would get most of the 60k service that was needed. I told the service rep to have them be careful this time with the rims, as last time they did service they damaged one. He didnt' remember at first until I reminded him that he offered a free oil change. So dropped off on a monday, didn't get it back until that Friday cause they were trying to find an oil leak. I picked it up after service closed that Friday to find this.....

Both rear rims curbed/damaged somehow, 2nd time this has happened with this being SOOO much worse than the last time :banghead:. And the drivers side has a slight dent out in it, not sure how they managed that....I showed a sales manager before I left to inform them and took pics before leaving. I was told come back Saturday. Then I get home and the aftermarket pushbutton start/alarm, the car no longer turns off. I have to hold the brake down and push the button for 4 seconds to get it to shut down. So now I'm steamed.

I go back Saturday and am told they can't do anything until Monday, I guess its good that I'm off that week.....So arriving Monday, more pissed off that I've had to come back a 3rd time, I talk to my service rep and inform him the issues. And OF COURSE he states that they came that way when it was dropped off that prior Monday, even though they were no where near close to that. I also told him what I thought about the push button start not working correctly and was told maybe the brain went bad, though all the lights on the push button work until the car is started. I figured they accidentally hit a ground or speed sensor and since it needed it to work properly wasn't. They looked at it and what do you know, the wire attached to the parking brake was disconnected.

Then I had to argue still with him that the rims were not like that when they came in, I either wanted them to call their wheel repair guy or replace them. He was dead set on just taking them in the back and spraying them black.....finally he caved and got me an appointment with the wheel repair guy, who is working on them now.

So needless to say I'm DONE with this dealership, though they are closer than the other dealership from now on I will drive the extra miles to get better service.
xconcepts,

I am truly sorry you had this experience at the dealership. I would like to look into your situation further. Can you please private message me your name, VIN, mileage, address, and phone number? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Erica Tiffany
Buick Customer Service

1 - 4 of 4 Posts