EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know when these will be available to the public but start saving up now ! I will have some soon and will post pics...................cheers RICK

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just ordered my Enclave a few weeks ago. When we started to order the 20" wheels they currently have, I noticed that they did not match the ones featured in the brochure (the big glossy one fromthe dealership). I mean, they look similar - very very close, but they are not the same. A few people at my dealership agreed.

I went ahead and ordered the car, but they are still trying to figure out how to identify the wheels form the brochure.

The 20" wheels you posted do look nice. Perhaps they willbe available in 5 - 9 week. ;D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Interesting. Wonder how that would look on my Carbon Metallic Acadia? I'm almost set on another aftermarket rim that should be available in a few weeks, but this is nice looking. I kept saying I wanted something with a few more spokes...Thanks for posting Rick! :thumb:

·
Registered
22 Posts
imgntht said:
Interesting. Wonder how that would look on my Carbon Metallic Acadia? I'm almost set on another aftermarket rim that should be available in a few weeks, but this is nice looking. I kept saying I wanted something with a few more spokes...Thanks for posting Rick! :thumb:
I also ordered mine in Carbon Metallic, and I think the 20" wheels (as seen in the brochure) would look great.

·
Registered
80 Posts
rick418cars said:
Don't know when these will be available to the public but start saving up now ! I will have some soon and will post pics...................cheers RICK
Rick: Have you gotten these yet? Where's the pics...? :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Dual Enclaves

New Pics posted of both Enclaves with customer rims finally uploaded.

http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?action=gallery&g2_itemId=6434

The Cocoa Metallic has 20" customer Zioxx rims with a high offset. Same size tires and rims as dealer offers as upgrade. Just wanted to be different and save money. My dealer took the original chrome 19" rims and gave me a $1500 credit. Total cost to me was only about $350 as I picked the 20" rims up for $1850.

The Blue Gold Enclave has 22" Pinnacle Rims with a high offset. Same trade in and total cost to me was only $725. Hope you all like the new photos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts