EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just hit 100 miles in our 2023 Enclave. My wife picked this over the Grand Cherokee L which was a bit of a surprise because she hasn't been crazy about her 2014 Acadia. She insisted her next vehicle would be smaller. Lol

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

·
Administrator
495 Posts
I'm sure we've all seen ads for Carvana, but we haven't seen any feedback on here that I'm aware of. After you deal with them, please let us know how it went.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We really enjoyed our 2015 and 2018 Buick Avenir, but our brand new 2022 that we bought in May of this year has been a bear. The collision alert only works occasionally, park assist does not work unless I put the car in reverse and then back in the forward, the microphone and speaker on the ceiling on the passenger side does not work, have a leak on top of the driver side door with the water dripping down onto the window controls, we had to place a towel there. We put our crossbars on the roof rack and we had to take them off because of a whistle, Buick did not have a solution. The lane change assist does not work, the trailer hitch cover only attaches on one side, the automatic engine stop at red light only works when the temperature is lower than 70°.

Buick dealership cannot get us in for at least three weeks for our repairs or possible repairs. We did have it in the woods for the automatic stop start and they did not have a clue how to fix it. So beware on buying a new Buick.

·
Administrator
495 Posts
That is a long list for a dealer to remedy. You might want to open a case with GM in the event that you have to resort to a Lemon Law replacement. Please keep us updated.

As to the roof rack, make sure the crossbars are not on backwards, as another member on here previously found out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That is a long list for a dealer to remedy. You might want to open a case with GM in the event that you have to resort to a Lemon Law replacement. Please keep us updated.

As to the roof rack, make sure the crossbars are not on backwards, as another member on here previously found out.
The dealer and Buick international got together and said there was no fix for the roof rack we either had to put up with a whistle about 40 mph or take the rack off. And we do have a open ticket with GM Buick. And so far this is the worst car I have ever Owned in my entire life and I am in my mid 70s.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very sorry to hear that. It has been 5 months since you purchased the Enclave, and it's still not working properly. I would vigorously pursue a Lemon Law replacement.
We have an appointment with Buick in about three weeks, they could not provide a vehicle for us to dry before that time. We will give them a list of about 10 items and if they cannot get fees fixed within a couple weeks after that, then we will probably have to seek the lemon Law. The new 2022 Avenue yours did not come out until May of this year so when did the 2023s come out. Is ours actually a 2023 instead of the 2022.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We purchased our new 2022 Avenir in late April, first one off the truck for the 2022 model
However it was sold to us without telling us that several computer chips were not installed. GM Buick finally got back to me today and is now onboard to fix our 11 issues.
1. The front collision alert only works occasionally but does work if in cruise control.
2. Front parking assist does not work.
3. Voice command does not work well
4. passenger side speaker-mic does not work.
5. Lane change does not work.
6. Front parking assist does not work.
7. GPS problems- bad voice command and difficulty putting in addresses - also wrong route number.
8. GPS would not let us put in an out of state address and we had to use point of interest instead.
9. Leaking water from drivers side window onto window controls.
10. Trailer hitch cover only locks on one side.
11. Roof rack cross bars whistle loudly above 40 mph. Was told it could not be fixed - the enclave forum suggested that they may have installed it backwards

Will provide updates after they work on it later this month

·
Registered
6 Posts
We purchased our new 2022 Avenir in late April, first one off the truck for the 2022 model
However it was sold to us without telling us that several computer chips were not installed. GM Buick finally got back to me today and is now onboard to fix our 11 issues.
1. The front collision alert only works occasionally but does work if in cruise control.
2. Front parking assist does not work.
3. Voice command does not work well
4. passenger side speaker-mic does not work.
5. Lane change does not work.
6. Front parking assist does not work.
7. GPS problems- bad voice command and difficulty putting in addresses - also wrong route number.
8. GPS would not let us put in an out of state address and we had to use point of interest instead.
9. Leaking water from drivers side window onto window controls.
10. Trailer hitch cover only locks on one side.
11. Roof rack cross bars whistle loudly above 40 mph. Was told it could not be fixed - the enclave forum suggested that they may have installed it backwards

Will provide updates after they work on it later this month
Still have not been given an appointment by Buick - it has been 4-weeks and they have not set a date to begin repairs - I need help. Last time I talked to GM Buick headquarters was 3 weeks ago

1 - 13 of 13 Posts