EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled my way across this site last week after finally test driving an Enclave last Saturday. After oggling over them for months now it was well worth the wait. Trying to find an Enclave around here to drive that stayed on the lot more then a few days was a bit of a challenge.

We went to the car show in Portland 2 years ago and saw them roll out the Outlook. I loved the size but the styling wasn't really my thing. We looked of course at the CX-9, Tribeca..all the usual 3-row types that you can't actually see yourself sitting in that back 2 person seat! I was going to be trading in a Mazda 6 lease this summer and we are expecting baby #2 May 1st so we knew that an upgrade was needed badly. My father in-law is a big car nut (leases 1 car and keeps one bought so he can keep trading in his leases for the newest latest and greatest) and found out about the Acadia and the Enclave for us. Little did we know he was going to fall in love with the Enclave also. So, now we'll have 2 in the family as they are placing an order once the 2009s come out.

A month or so ago we got an incentive in the mail to buy us out of our Non-GM lease for up to $2k to purchase/lease a GM car and I saw my husbands eyes light up. Plus, the hubby works for GE so they do a nice deal for that too. The offer was expiring the 7th of April so we finally decided to go see whether it was worth it to do and run some numbers but more importantly FINALLY drive the Enclave. Well, after a long Saturday with my mother in-law watching our son while we went to the dealership, we had located an Enclave and were on the way to trading with another dealership to get it.

Our new Enclave came in Wednesday and I LOVE IT! We live in the typical minivan driving mom area and I've got all the moms coming over to look at it!

I'm glad I found these forums and we've been scanning through the information all week, learning the quirks of the new shiny car in our garage.

~heather in Oregon
We got a CXL Red Jewel and although it wasn't my first choice in color It's definitely won me over!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Welcome to the forum Heather and welcome to the "Enclave Family" :cheers: It's nice to see more young and upwardly mobile families joining the Buick family! I, like you, wasn't crazy about the red jewel to start with, but it was my wife's choice (and her car) and it has won me over too. When it is clean, it is absolutely stunning. Hope you enjoy your sweet ride and we are always here to help with any questions you have.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome Heather! Glad to have another young mom from Oregon on the forum! Where abouts are you? We are in SW Portland.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'm in a far north suburb - Tacoma! :happy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts