EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new daily Friday, 2015 Audi S5 Cabriolet. It's replacing the VW CC while the wife is keeping our Enclave.

Made a cool trip out of it since I was picking it up in Atlanta. Flew down from Buffalo and took a detour on the way back to the Cherohala Skyway and Tail of the Dragon, two of the best driving roads in the country.

There are a few companies that have photographers setup all along those two routes and you can go to their sites the next day and find the pictures they got of you. I bought this one for $6 from killboy.com, money well spent.

·
Registered
44 Posts
So, Jay, did you enjoy the road? I mean, the roads are cool indeed, straight lines and perfect asphalt. But what about speed cams? I've heard there are lots of them and cops don't even have to sit in ambush, cams do the dirty job. I have an anti-radar device of that kind - https://finderiko.com/wireless-radar-detector. However, I know that cameras have different types of outcoming radiation, X-type, N type and so on. What cameras are installed on roads from Atlanta to Buffalo? Thanks for the reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts