EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the photo gallery and noticed a Red Jewel built in Sept w/different colored cladding than mine. I have dark gray color and this one has brown.
Has anyone else noticed different colors?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nam68 said:
I was in the photo gallery and noticed a Red Jewel built in Sept w/different colored cladding than mine. I have dark gray color and this one has brown.
Has anyone else noticed different colors?
There aren't any new cladding colors, what your seeing is a result off the way the photo was taken in relation to the sun, glare off the pavement, digital camera used or any or all of these. Look at the last photo of the front, the cladding is gray.
There are some photos in the gallery where the cladding on the WDT looks kind of gold but it is silver (satin Nickel).

·
Registered
509 Posts
^^Precisely. In the same way another new person here thought Enclaves must be painted 2-tone (just talking about the paint) based on pictures they saw.

All depends on lighting, angle, and camera. The cladding has never changed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The red jewel and cocoa do share a cocoa colored body cladding package vs. the other colors using gray or nickel. This was a decisding factor in my color selection and had an impact on ordering my assist steps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts