EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank everyone here on the Enclave forum for the great pictures and professional discussions/advice. I have just purchased a Ming Blue CXL Enclave AWD and am so appreciative of this site and the information available from its members. Ya know, it's a great feeling to get honest reliable information. It may sound old fashioned but I love the fact that I am able to buy an American car that I can not only be excited about but proud of in terms of quality/craftsmanship and overall performance appeal. Buick has hit a grand slam-home run with the Enclave. I travel almost 100% with my job putting 40 to 50K miles a year on my vehicle. I currently own a Lincoln Continental with just over 200K miles (Who says American cars don't last) and have had zero problems with the car other than recently the interior (leather seats) are really starting to show wear. The lincoln has been a real winner for me but it was time to get something new. I'll post pictures of the Enclave when I get a chance to take some as well as provide details of the purchase, which has been very positive. Thank you again everyone.

·
Registered
225 Posts
CY3ES1 said:
The [lincoln Continental] has been a real winner for me but it was time to get something new.
Welcome, and do post your reactions. It will be interesting to hear from a non-GM owner switching from a luxury road car, not from a minivan or SUV.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratulations on your new Enclave. We just got ours last night and also got the CXL AWD but noticed there are no AWD emblems anywhere on the car???? Did we miss one somewhere or are there none? Does yours have an exterior emblem?

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
CY3ES1
Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your new Enclave. :thumb:

enclavebubba
There are NO AWD emblems on the Enclave.
This was discussed on a previous thread, the Acadia has them, the Enclave does not.

MRBUICK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts