EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we already know that it will most likely be getting the DI V6..
oh and bluetooth probably
also cooled front seats.. (i keep remembering things as i type more down the page)
so what else do you think the enclave will get?

i would really like to see rainsense wipers and heated rear seats...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
well we already know that it will most likely be getting the DI V6..
oh and bluetooth probably
also cooled front seats.. (i keep remembering things as i type more down the page)
so what else do you think the enclave will get?

i would really like to see rainsense wipers and heated rear seats...
Gmoney I was going to tease you about being up so late but, I can't because I don't know what part of the Country you're in. Ha !!
In addition to what you're saying, I just hope they correct the things everyone 's complaining about on the 08's. I will probably be intrersted in an 09 myself. Good Luck! 8)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha.. im going to bed now and its 12:40 here so it is late... well early i guess and snowy we are in a surprise snow storm and the roads are BAD!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Okay, here's what is showing in Dealerworld for the 2009's:

Engine: 3.6l Direct Injection VVT (not sure of final specs for Enclave).

Colors: 12U Dark Crimson (same), 17U Quicksilver (new)[/color], 25U Ming Blue (same), 40U White Opal (same), 51U Gold Mist (same), 58U Carbon Black (same), 80U Red Jewel (same), 81U Cocoa (same), 92U Silver Green (new)[/color], 94U Platinum Ice (new-again)[/color] and 98U White Diamond (same).

Options: DK1-Rear Console (we'll see!), KB6-Heated and COOLED[/color] seats, UBS-Real Time Traffic (XM), UPF-Bluetooth[/color], UVC-Rearview Camera.

Looks like just about everything except rainsense wipers and heated back seat (not sure how they'd do that w/Smart Slide??). We won't see HUD in the Enclave due to the noise/laminated glass.

Will post more details as available.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Tralfaz said:

Colors: 12U Dark Crimson (same), 17U Quicksilver (new)[/color], 25U Ming Blue (same), 40U White Opal (same), 51U Gold Mist (same), 58U Carbon Black (same), 80U Red Jewel (same), 81U Cocoa (same), 92U Silver Green (new)[/color], 94U Platinum Ice (new-again)[/color] and 98U White Diamond (same).

Options: DK1-Rear Console (we'll see!), KB6-Heated and COOLED[/color] seats, UBS-Real Time Traffic (XM), UPF-Bluetooth[/color], UVC-Rearview Camera.

Looks like just about everything except rainsense wipers and heated back seat (not sure how they'd do that w/Smart Slide??). We won't see HUD in the Enclave due to the noise/laminated glass.

Excellent. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
So the Blue Gold Crystal is being discontinued? That would be great. ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
axiama said:
So the Blue Gold Crystal is being discontinued? That would be great. ;D
Yeah, nobody liked it. I think they've sold 4 of them so far. ;D

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
zman said:
Yeah, nobody liked it. I think they've sold 4 of them so far. ;D
That's fine with me. I don't have another BGC at the end of my block. And now I never will. ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Well, that's not the type of response I was looking for. :-[

·
Registered
612 Posts
QuickSilver? Does that make Silver Green "Slow Silver"? ::)

I note one new feature is a small wide angle mirror inboard on the two side mirrors.
I saw a picture or video of it. I then ran to the auto parts store and bought a tiny mirror and placed it just like the 2009 one I saw. It helps A LOT on the interstate..

How will they add Bluetooth and keep you chained to OnStar? Hmm..

With all those new features I will have to trade up.. I'll get the wife onboard first.. Hmm.. champaign, flowers.. Have to think about that. :D

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
zman said:
Well, that's not the type of response I was looking for. :-[
LOL, please pardon my elephant memory. :comfort:

Clave Man said:
QuickSilver? Does that make Silver Green "Slow Silver"? ::)
Are these colors new to GM or are they currently used on other models? I want to see them. :blob:

·
Registered
644 Posts
The silver green color is intriguing. There is a blue gold crystal at the local dealer that I like, except I wish it had more blue in it. Axiama, I think it's a great color -- just want a bit more color. With the grey winter skys, it looks more grey most of the time. Still, I applaud your choice. The one in town is the only one I've seen, so maybe they made 5!

Will the available camera be in the rear view mirror or elsewhere? Tralfaz, can you help with this? We still like the red jewel (never have had a red car; must be age). There is a nice grey/green color available on the Volvo XC-70 that is nice. I'd like to see some samples of the new colors - any leads?

Will the passenger seat have any more adjustments? Thanks all (y'all to you, Axiama).

BB

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
axiama said:
Are these colors new to GM or are they currently used on other models? I want to see them. :blob:
I am told that the paint code number (12U, 92U, etc) is universal across all GM vehicles so find the color you want and see if you can find a matching code on another GM vehicle

·
Registered
22 Posts
did they redesign the center stack to give it a more integrated look? that was one of the potential changes mentioned before

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Tralfaz said:

I don't care for silver cars, but the silver green sounds nice. Where can we see these colors, Tralfaz? Or are they still in hiding?[/color] :angel:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Thanks for the link. I hope the silver green looks better in person than it does on that color chart. :-\

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Clave Man said:
How will they add Bluetooth and keep you chained to OnStar? Hmm..
Where do I start let's see:

1) Bluetooth doesn't provide turn-by-turn navigation to whatever your looking for (it's MUCH easier to hit the blue button and ask the nice voice on the other side to find whatever your looking for, than to search for it in NAV).

2) Bluetooth doesn't provide lockout assistance, roadside assistance, or diagnostics on the spot if you are stranded.

3) Bluetooth doesn't call you and check on you, and alert police, ambulance, etc if you are in an accident. A HUGE plus to OnStar as far as I am concerned.

4) Bluetooth doesn't allow the police to track and/or disable your engine if your car is stolen therefore thwarting the thieves (a new feature for '09 with OnStar).

I could probably go on and on, but even just 1 of the above benefits is enough for me to consider OnStar a much more valuable feature than simple Bluetooth integration.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts