EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work for Edmunds.com and I hope to lease an Enclave in the future. If anyone needs any kind of finance, lease or incentives info, feel free to drop me a PM and I will try to help you out as much as I can.

Scott

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Re: If anyone needs finance, incentives or lease info

THANKS SCOTT...

ARE THERE ANY NEW INCENTIVES BESIDES THE ONES WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: If anyone needs finance, incentives or lease info

I don't believe there are any new incentives. However, since Edmunds gets our incentive info directly from GM, everything that is available should be on the Edmunds site. The only exception is the lease info, which I can provide if needed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New incentives

Does anyone know what the new incentives will be for the Enclave? GM was suppose to announce them at 5:00PM July 9th. Is the conquest rebate still good?

Thank you.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Re: Enclave Incentives

Well, my computer is saying 5:01 p.m. now but that's central. I'll check their site, but I sure haven't seen anything on forums or heard from my dealer.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts

TexasNana said:
I just read that it was extended to July 31, 2007 on www.autodollars.com

:blob:
According to that site the 2008 Enclave and 2007 Acadia have $1000 conquest, but the 2008 Acadia only has $500. ???

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts

They probably want to encourage people to buy the 07's since the 08's will be arriving on the lots. BTW, are they extending the warranty on the 08 Acadia to match the Enclave?

·
Registered
180 Posts

Awesome news. I'm purchasing an Enclave and am still waiting on the build and delivery. My I'm supposed to have it in 2 to 3 more weeks. It better get here!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

marzetta7 said:
Awesome news. I'm purchasing an Enclave and am still waiting on the build and delivery. My I'm supposed to have it in 2 to 3 more weeks. It better get here!
:welcome: to the forum marzetta7

·
Registered
3,130 Posts

axiama said:
They probably want to encourage people to buy the 07's since the 08's will be arriving on the lots. BTW, are they extending the warranty on the 08 Acadia to match the Enclave?
Not as far as I know. I think Buicks warranties are the same across all models, as is GMC's, so I would not envision the Acadia changing for 08.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts

The Buick warranty is a really nice bonus on top of a great vehicle. It makes me think that the demand for the Enclave vs. the Acadia, Outlook (and other competition) will continue for quite some time.

·
Registered
180 Posts

MsS42 said:
:welcome: to the forum marzetta7
Thanks! I've been lurking around a bit...I'm just getting ancy with the wait. I just had a fourth kid, and need the Enclave to fit everyone...well, at least to fit everyone comfortably. This will be my first American car purchase, as my first car purchase was a Hyundai SantFe out of college. Anyhow, I'm just so happy with this news, as I'm really wanting to utilize this rebate.

·
Registered
313 Posts

Extended to July 31? Well, for those of us who ordered last month and don't expect delivery until late August or even September, that leaves us in the same situation we were before. I wonder if I can finalize financing etc. before the end of the month to take advantage of this?

·
Registered
152 Posts

Check out the link for GM Incentives in the General Forum Usefull Websites
5.9% financing for 36 months up from 4.9% yesterday and no Cash offered.
No notice of extending until July 31st.

·
Registered
152 Posts

I spoke with Buick Customer Assistance about the current "incentives" for the Enclave.

They are as follows:

From July 10th - September 4th 5.9% financing for 36 Months. Longer terms available but at different rates. Contact your Dealer for details.

So no cash back....
and we have to wait till Sept 4th to see any changes in promotions / incentives.

·
Registered
313 Posts

You're kidding. :eek:hno: So when I decided to buy an Enclave there was a cash back incentive. Months later, when they finally get it to me, I have to pay more and with higher rates as well? :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts

So far there hasn't been a cash back incentive on the Enclave. There was, and still is, conquest cash of $1,000 available. The conquest cash originally expired on 7/9 and has been extended to 7/31.

I think they will continue to extend the conquest cash beyond the 7/31 deadline. If memory serves, the Acadia has carried it for the entire time they've been in production.

·
Registered
313 Posts

My bad, I was speaking about the Conquest rebate, not an Enclave specific cash back incentive. I misunderstood the above posts, thinking it was presumed that it was extended to 7/31 and then later discovered that it wasn't.

Still wish the rates had not gone up while I was waiting for a vehicle to be built. I hope the Conquest continues to be extended, because I don't expect delivery until September at the earliest.

1 - 20 of 331 Posts