EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and to BUICK. I hope you find this forum as helpful as I have and that you get years of enjoyment of your Enclave.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
:thumb: :welcome:

·
Registered
657 Posts
new buick is an unmatched vehicle in its category. beauty, safety, comfort - you will not get from any other vehicle in its class. wise choice!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you mind sharing how much you spend for it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the Welcome guys! its really a great vehicle and I feel that my wife and kids are safe in it.

Paul2010 said:
new buick is an unmatched vehicle in its category. beauty, safety, comfort - you will not get from any other vehicle in its class. wise choice!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you mind sharing how much you spend for it?
3 year 36k mile lease $413 a month $500 down payment... not sure how that compares to others but I'm okay with it. I believe selling price was $35,600.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Antwonizzle said:
Thanks for the Welcome guys! its really a great vehicle and I feel that my wife and kids are safe in it.
3 year 36k mile lease $413 a month $500 down payment... not sure how that compares to others but I'm okay with it. I believe selling price was $35,600.
For a 2014 or 2015? Is that 35,600 a stripped down base model price? The 2014 Premium I was driving as a loaner from the dealer stickered at $56K!

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
cfedor said:
For a 2014 or 2015? Is that 35,600 a stripped down base model price? The 2014 Premium I was driving as a loaner from the dealer stickered at $56K!
I think he means the residual value at the end of the lease will be $35,600. That's the price he could then buy it for.....or sell it for more and profit....but most people just turn in at lease end.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kidsenclave said:
I think he means the residual value at the end of the lease will be $35,600. That's the price he could then buy it for.....or sell it for more and profit....but most people just turn in at lease end.
we still negotiated a "selling price" for the lease, that's the base number the rest of the deal was based off of. The sticker price was $41k. Also it is a "base" model basic with no added options besides the charge for the carbon black paint, although it is heavily loaded compared to a base traverse or Acadia. Oh and price to buy at the end of the lease is $24k =] like I said this is my first lease and I'm sure it probably could have been better negotiated on my end but I'm happy with the payment and the car.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Antwonizzle said:
we still negotiated a "selling price" for the lease, that's the base number the rest of the deal was based off of. The sticker price was $41k. Also it is a "base" model basic with no added options besides the charge for the carbon black paint, although it is heavily loaded compared to a base traverse or Acadia. Oh and price to buy at the end of the lease is $24k =] like I said this is my first lease and I'm sure it probably could have been better negotiated on my end but I'm happy with the payment and the car.
Ah. Now I get it.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Antwonizzle said:
Thanks for the details. Let us know how you like leasing. I have never done it, but if vehicles keep becoming more and more advanced, with repairs out of warranty being in the thousands of $$, instead of hundreds....I may consider it.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome! The E is my wifes car but I was leasing new Cadillacs every 2 years for a years. Leasing definitely has advantages and disadvantages. I like to modify and customize my cars a little and leasing is not good for that. Not much modifying with an E, so thats not really an issue.

·
Registered
657 Posts
kidsenclave said:
Thanks for the details. Let us know how you like leasing. I have never done it, but if vehicles keep becoming more and more advanced, with repairs out of warranty being in the thousands of $$, instead of hundreds....I may consider it.
I think with your usage and buying pattern leasing might be a good option.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Paul2010 said:
I think with your usage and buying pattern leasing might be a good option.
It could, but the weird thing I think about.....with our mileage per year being only about 6,000....I'm thinking we wouldn't be getting all our money's worth. I'm sure they wouldn't reimburse you for the unused miles, and the lowest I have seen is 10k miles per year leases. If they even had an 8k mile per year lease, I would be happier with that idea.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts