EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up yesterday! I called Buick and gave then the exact specs I was looking for:

CXL AWD
Ming Blue
Titanium Leather
19” Chrome wheels
DVD
Dual Sunroofs
Drivers Confidence
Lux Package
Tow

In a few hours they called back and gave me a VIN and phone number of a dealership 4 hours away in Ohio. After picking it up I stopped for lunch. When I came out of the restaurant there were 4 guys standing around it checking it out. Also, I stopped for gas in PA and a lady came up to me and asked “Where did you get that”? Today at a stop light someone yelled “What the **** is that? Expect the same when you get yours!

I put a few pictures of the colors in the gallery.

MSRP $45,465
Paid: $42,360 +Tax/Tags/Title

She’s a real beauty. Everything you’ve heard is true!

Greg

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats fellow owner!!! It is amazing how many looks you get with this vehicle. I am giving mine a few dys off because I already have 1000 miles on it. Had to take 2 trips. I am liking the AWD. Seems to hug the road very well. I am still getting used to the 6 speed tranny at low speeds or initial acceleration. It is a little boggey. Other than that, I love it!!!!! ENJOY

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just picked up mine last night!

CXL FWD Cocoa/Cashmere
Ent Pkg 3
confidence pkg
luxury pkg
bench seat

Can confirm evrything said - quiet, smooth, and wonderful. Not planning on posting pics since this color combo has very nice pics in the gallery already.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
cyclops said:
Just picked up mine last night!

CXL FWD Cocoa/Cashmere
Ent Pkg 3
confidence pkg
luxury pkg
bench seat

Can confirm evrything said - quiet, smooth, and wonderful. Not planning on posting pics since this color combo has very nice pics in the gallery already.
beautifullllllllllllll,

enjoy that ride.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats !! I know you are looking it.. Got mine Sunday, same color and can confirm every good thing that's been
sai about the Enclave! Enjoy

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
admin, please can you check and see if there is any new info on the dark crimson metallic? i need a pic of that color.... the enclave book does none of the colors any justice. i kinda think it might be the same as the garnet on the buick lucerne/lacross. where can i check on the codes?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
wow conrats..
it seems like the dealers are starting to get some in now!!
hopefully the dealer will gave one that we can test drive this weekend!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Congrats Guys, beautiful cars. Everytime I see a picture I grow a little more anxious.
GreginMD, I will sure make that Phone call tomorrow. Thanks. :blob:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I received a call from the dealer last night and I now have a VIN# and it has shipped! I am so excited! I have vacation until June 4th after tomorrow, so hopefully can get it while I am off.

CXL AWD
Gold Mist Metallic-Cashmere Leather
Seven Passenger
Entertainment Package 4- DVD / Nav
Driver Confidence package
Power Sunroof

I have received numerous calls from the dealer this week keeping me up to date. This dealer really has been great to work with....
Hopefully it will be here soon!!!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
congrats haylie enjoy your ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts