EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I've enabled the calendar on the forum, which is viewable only to members. In addition, Once a member reach Jr. Member status (after 10 posts), they will have the ability to add events to the calendar as well.

PLEASE NOTE: The calendar will display your birthday if you choose to enter it in your profile. If you enter the month and day, it will show up. If you also enter the year you were born, it will show your age in parentheses. If you don't want to share this information, please remove your birthday from your profile.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Admin, it really struck me that you add this calendar to the forum this morning. Yesterday, I was idly wondering
who might be the "old timers" on this forum after seeing some of the posts relating to the "youngsters".
Understanding that you can only show those who have a birth date included in their date, I note that I am currently
following only four others in the "greybeard" classification.

I note that sciond is 105 years old. :dancing: At least so says the calendar. A big round for him! :cheers:

I also note a child prodigy in our midst. I do not recall who, but aparently there is a four old among us! :eek:

Seriously, I did find it an interesting addition.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
and climbing...passed a milestone today!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts