EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because all four Lambda vehicles have much in common, a lot of the conversations on each of the four different forums apply to all models. One topic may get covered better in one forum than the others. So help make sure you can find everything relevant, the new Lambda Super Search is now available.

Click on the Search Button in the top navigation bar (between 'Help' and 'Profile') and you'll now notice two sections:

The first - Lambda Super Search - Search all four Lambda Forums at once now allows you to see results gathered from Acadiaforum.net, Enclaveforum.net, SaturnOutlookforum.net and Traverseforum.com at the same time. This uses Google's search technology and ranks them by "most relevant". It should be a good place to start any general purpose search.

The second - Set Search Parameters - Search just this site is the standard "advanced search" area for, you guessed it, just this site. Use this to drill down more deeply in threads that are only found here.

Please let me know if you have any problems using the new Lambda Network Search Engine. Thanks, and enjoy!

·
Registered
440 Posts
I thought I would bump this, as I have been on this forum for 6 months and had no idea this existed. Guess I need to RTFM better. Hope this helps someone else.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
Thanks for your assistance. :thumb:
Didn't know that even existed! That is so RAD! I was just going back and forth from site to site. (I am an idiot that way) Thanks, timmy!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I know in the past, if you searched one of the other forums and you were not signed up there, you could not see the pictures in any of the posts.

Will this super search return pictures in each forum if you are not signed up as a member there? I am signed up in each forum so I can't test it out.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
That is a good question. I am a member of only the Buick forum, so I will peruse the other forums to let you know, when I get a chance.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
ls973800 said:
I know in the past, if you searched one of the other forums and you were not signed up there, you could not see the pictures in any of the posts.

Will this super search return pictures in each forum if you are not signed up as a member there? I am signed up in each forum so I can't test it out.
I am sorry that it took me so long to try super search regarding photos. As far as I can tell, photos do are not displayed in the super search thread results. I haven't spent a lot of time testing the photo results, but so far that is what I am finding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts