EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the top right corner, you'll see a new Share Banner that looks like this:

You can use that to easily share any post or page on this forum with Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter, Digg.com and more. Share that funny or interesting post and help spread the word about Enclaveforum.net!

·
Registered
378 Posts
NICE>>! :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
21,166 Posts
Dang! I know what Twitter, My Space, and Facebook are. But, what are Digg.com, Delicious, and StumbleUpon? :tard:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
digg.com = a viral news site. You cab "digg" any news article, blog post, forum, website, whatever. And it goes to digg.com, others can read it and "digg" it also. The more diggs it gets, the higher it moves on their site, so it's basically the best of the web as voted on by regular people right now. BTW, this is the #50 most trafficked website in the US, between walmart.com and paypal.com (according to alexa.com), so it's safe to say this is popular :)

Delicious.com = a social bookmarking service. You can basically save your bookmarks to the web and they become searchable by other users. the most popular get pushed to the top, but it's a good way to find popular links based on topics, sicne it's whatever is bookmarked and tagged the most by people. BTW, enclaveforum.net is the #2 site for search term "buick enclave" second only to the official enclave site!

Stumbleupon is a toolbar service that lets you, ahem, stumble upon new sites in a list of topics that you choose. For example, I can choose web development as a topic, click the stumbleupon button and it will randomly send me to various websites on web development that I may have never discovered through google.

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
can that little banner be moved a little to the left?
Everytime Im going to quickly jump to another of the lambda forums- I accidently roll the mouse over the banner- and get the little pop up- that blocks the link to the others....

·
Registered
986 Posts
Thanks admin. Much better. :thumb:

CT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts