EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
I have done that...it's different from the PC version, and it's pretty poor.

But, I noticed today that the mobile version has updated to a better version than before. Still, it's completely different from the PC version, so it means learning how to navigate 2 new formats. In fact, I thought I'd posted a l-o-o-o-n-g reply in another thread, only to realize that I misunderstood which icon to select to post so the reply was lost. I'd spent way too much time to try to post it all over again. Not happy!

·
Administrator
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
It shouldn't be all that different from the PC version (the desktop view on your mobile browser). What mobile device and browser are you using? Can you take a screenshot of how you're seeing the desktop view?

Thanks,
Natalie

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
I would post a screenshot, but it won't load. I just keep getting a spinning wheel icon that never ends.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I find the site has been very aggressive in moving posts to
other areas. I like to look for general information, and can
you guys just let things flow.

That means it is over moderated.

·
Administrator
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Mods normally move threads that are posted in wrong sections to the correct ones, this makes the forum less cluttered and makes threads easier to find. Can you try a different browser to post the screenshot, I'm unfamiliar with a samsung browser.

Niall

·
Registered
419 Posts
Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but the site forum default timezone is now GMT 0, or London time. Probably GMT -5 NY Time would be better default, or at leas some time zone that reflects North America. I was wondering why a post was saying it was updated today at 3:30pm when it was only 2:30pm. Now that I've changed my time zone to GMT -5 that same post is no longer coming to me from the future!

·
Administrator
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Something must have reset your account time setting JayS. Default time zone for new users is already GMT -5.

Or perhaps you joined the site before that was fixed.

Kevin

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Coincidence or not, this place has been dead since the switch over.

Odd - my signature is not being updated when I post, but when I look it up under Tools, it is correct.

·
Administrator
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
How should your signature appear? These are the details I see:

2011 Enclave CXL-2 AWD Gray Green Metallic/Ebony, 20" Chrome Wheels, Sunroof, Trailering Package, Splash Guards, Engine Block Heater

2014 Audi A4 Prestige - Ice Silver Metallic

Let us know and we'll look into that for you - thanks!

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Here's how it shows up under the control panel:

2017 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum AWD

2014 Audi A4 Prestige - Ice Silver Metallic

Formerly 2011 Enclave CXL-2 AWD Gray Green Metallic/Ebony, 20" Chrome Wheels, Sunroof, Trailering Package, Splash Guards, Engine Block Heater

·
Registered
140 Posts
This forum will not keep me logged in from one logon to the next after checking the "stay logged in " box. I'm also on the Traverse and Acadia sites and those work as designed for me. Can you think of any fixes?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey there,

What browser are you using?
Do you have your browser set to remember cookies?

Richard.
Had to log in again this morning. I am using MS Explorer 11. I have a utility that eliminates most cookies when browser closes. However, my settings doesn't affect this feature on the Traverse or Enclave Forum your company supports.

·
Administrator
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
That's probably what's causing it then. This site uses cookies to keep you logged in, and if they are being cleaned out, then you will be signed out.

If those other sites you mention aren't dealing with this, can you check if you added an exception for them? I know there is one setting where the sites that you have "favorited" are exempted from the cleaning.

Kevin

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.