Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Smokin
Thank you for the link. :thumb:

MR BUICK

·
Registered
405 Posts
Smokin, Thanks! Great videos! I did not know the second row seat reclines by using the strap. I can't wait to try everything when I finally get mine!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
MRBUICK said:
Smokin
Thank you for the link. :thumb:

MR BUICK
MR BUICK, Mr moderater, could we make these videos a sticky?

Thanks. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
In response to your request, I don't think a sticky is the way to go. However, I will move it to Articles, Reviews, and Multimedia.

Thank you,
MRBUICK

·
Registered
360 Posts
I guess my thinking was that with a sticky, it would always be at the top so that new visitors to the forum could find and view it easily. Just my 2 cents. Thanks. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Thanks for posting the link, Smokin. I hadn't seen these videos yet.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*Enclave* said:
Smokin, Thanks! Great videos! I did not know the second row seat reclines by using the strap. I can't wait to try everything when I finally get mine!!!

I knew......but I forgot!!! I was using the shoulder high outside Capt seat lever to get a 15 degree rearward recline. I will try again today! Others should be sure be sure to watch INTERIOR video on same page, as you did!!! Even the the demonstrator forgot the center console tray lifts UP and OUT for MUCH more storage and another power port!!!! HA!

There's so much this sled can do!!!! Hard to remember /utilize all of it ;D

·
Registered
509 Posts
That's just the Motorweek review that's been around for a while now, on Youtube and posted here.

But nevertheless, one of my favorites :thumb:

·
Registered
388 Posts
I can't believe he didn't know that the coin tray in the center console lifts out for a HUGE storage space below. Instead he says it's almost useless.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just caught these videos. These were great. Most in-depth videos about the Enclave I have seen. I have had mine now less than a week and I absolutely love it. How funny that he missed the cavernous cargo space between the front seats. We actually keep the wireless headphones in that space.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Since this thread has been "reactivated", it is a good place to remind readers that MotorWeek named the Lambda trio "Best Crossover Utility" in its 2008 Drivers' Choice awards. (The Lambda duet got the same nod in 2007, and the Enclave certainly didn't disappoint!) As I recall the video, MW said Buick "nailed it" with (interior) styling. Here's the link: http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/dc2008/11.shtml

1 - 12 of 12 Posts