EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the valuable information I gained from this forum. I am located in Georgia and ordered my Enclave after the Christmas holiday and will pick her up this Friday. Seems fast compared to the waiting times I've read about in the various posts here.

Hope the following information helps others. MSRP of 40,945, Paid $38.314.44. Luxury, Confidence, Ent. 3, Chromed wheels, Cargo net, Cargo shade, Cocoa metallic w/Cashmere.

Again, thanks to all for sharing quality information.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
RNB37
Welcome to the forum :welcome:
Thank you for the kind words, from me and all the valuable members of this forum.
Enjoy your new Enclave!

MRBUICK

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
:welcome: Hey one of the unwritten rules around here is newcomers have to post pics! ;)
Just kidding, but we always like to see the new beauties. Congratulations, and welcome to the forum!
[/color] :angel:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ditto on the pics!!!

Welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
RNB37 said:
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the valuable information I gained from this forum. I am located in Georgia and ordered my Enclave after the Christmas holiday and will pick her up this Friday. Seems fast compared to the waiting times I've read about in the various posts here.

Hope the following information helps others. MSRP of 40,945, Paid $38.314.44. Luxury, Confidence, Ent. 3, Chromed wheels, Cargo net, Cargo shade, Cocoa metallic w/Cashmere.

Again, thanks to all for sharing quality information.
Welcome, again! You got an incredible price!! Yes, lots of generous, good hearted, helpful folks on this forum! And some very young as well as some very "mature" Buick owners!!
Good luck with one of the finest autos to come outa Detroit in years!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, fellow newcomer. I have also enjoyed reading all of the info on this forum. I initially ordered my Enclave in September, but due to various constraints (WDT color and Lux pkg.) I just took delivery on my Enclave this Tuesday (Jan. 29). I was beginning to think I would never get it. I changed my color during the wait to platinum metallic, and am so happy with the finished product. My dealer was great-searching the area for an Enclave for me, but I wouldn't waver on my exact wants, and it was DEFINITELY worth the wait. I got it just in time for a snow storm, and it handled great. The color hides the gravel dust on my road perfectly. I am so excited about my Enclave...my husband actually thinks I'm obsessed (although he enjoys driving it and playing with all of the gadgets as much as I do). My kids (ages 7 and 4) love the dual skyscape sunroofs and headrest dvd's. I look forward to sharing and receiving more info on this forum with everyone. Thanks to everyone for all the info so far. Your adventures and posts have kept me sane while waiting for my Enclave to arrive!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congtrats and welcome to the family RNB37 and Enclave Girl :cheers: We are happy for you both and remember

:worthless:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
EnclaveGirl22 said:
Hi, fellow newcomer. I have also enjoyed reading all of the info on this forum. I initially ordered my Enclave in September, but due to various constraints (WDT color and Lux pkg.) I just took delivery on my Enclave this Tuesday (Jan. 29). I was beginning to think I would never get it. I changed my color during the wait to platinum metallic, and am so happy with the finished product. My dealer was great-searching the area for an Enclave for me, but I wouldn't waver on my exact wants, and it was DEFINITELY worth the wait. I got it just in time for a snow storm, and it handled great. The color hides the gravel dust on my road perfectly. I am so excited about my Enclave...my husband actually thinks I'm obsessed (although he enjoys driving it and playing with all of the gadgets as much as I do). My kids (ages 7 and 4) love the dual skyscape sunroofs and headrest dvd's. I look forward to sharing and receiving more info on this forum with everyone. Thanks to everyone for all the info so far. Your adventures and posts have kept me sane while waiting for my Enclave to arrive!
EnclaveGirl22,
Welcome to the forum :welcome:
Glad to have you here!

MRBUICK

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
EnclaveGirl22, welcome to you too!! You will love your Enclave! I have 5000 miles on mine as I drove into the garage tonight! PICTURES, please! [/color] :angel:

:welcome:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts