1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
795 Posts
Pretty sure I saw that car yesterday while I was traveling along I696 in Southfield, MI. It was completely camo'ed in white and black and had a distinctive Buick Grill. What tipped it off was the "M" manufacturers plate.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Not sure if that is good, or bad. The Encore coming from S Korea is a plus, and we all know Korean made products seem to have tight tolerances and are known to be reliable. German products too have tight tolerances, but are not generally known to be reliable.

It does seem that the current regal turbo is underwhelming, so maybe if it comes from Germany it will be better. One can hope. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
zman said:
I'm guessing that's the current Regal since that posting is 5 years old.
:happy: Probably. I looked for a date on that page and couldn't find it. Although the pricing calculator indicates 2015 Regal.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I couldn't take a picture as I was doing around 85. I696 north of Detroit is a fast road, the only time it slows down is when a pace car (aka state police) comes off one of the ramps and then everyone plays nice until he pulls off and the field gets the green flag again. I would say it looked closer to this, this says Cadillac ATS V, and it could've been because it was about that size and it had this grill which I associated more as a Buick front end than a Caddy. The weird thing is that it had a plexi glass divider separating the front from the back seat. Over the years I've seen a lot of experimental stuff on the highways around metro detroit on the weekends. Must be a popular time to take them for a drive.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
john 070 said:
haha saw this walking the dog

Wow!! This was walking the dog?? What'll they think of next???? :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
881 Posts
just have a long leash, partly lower a window, drive slowly dog trots along.

That's the way I do it.

:shrug:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
Papas Truck
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing