EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 year. Unit works perfectly in all areas (XM,Bluetooth,camera, etc.) except AM/FM which has nothing but static. Already replaced antenna on the rear. Pulled the radio to make sure the cable was still plugged in which it was. Started to pull the rear headliner but could not get it down far enough to see. Found several videos but that all talked about taking off parts that did not exist. ?1, is the antenna cable one piece or could there be another disconnect between the antenna mount and radio and where would it be located? ?2 any links to a video specific for this year/model for access to the antenna base?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi - I'm having the same issue with AM/FM radio not working on my 2012 Enclave. Have you been able to fix the problem?

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have read where the antenna was the cause of XM dropouts but I assume not so much FM. Check the cost of a replacement antenna vs a new Stereo, and make a determination on which to try first.

·
Registered
616 Posts
When my CD player acted up on my 08 Saturn Outlook, I found an Unlocked replacement on Ebay, Looked Genuine GM, made in China, worked fine from the get go. Onstar was linked through the BCM or its own module and retained my original number.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts