EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after thinking I could wait until the 2009 model, I took the plunge last night and drove home a WDT Encalve, Ent #1, sunroof, conv and lux package, 19 inch chrome wheels, plat. int. My dealer just received this from a dealer in New York, as the New York dealer wanted a gold mist metallic one that my dealer had. It was flatbedded in, and I drove her home last night starting out with just 6 miles on the odometer. One word - sweet! Thanks for all the info and advice from you guys and gals on here!

Joebuick

·
Registered
509 Posts
Awesome! Talk about a perfect situation...when it's meant to be, it happens :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
joebuick

Enjoy your new Enclave :thumb:

MRBUICK

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Joe, congrats on the sweet ride and welcome to the Enclave family! :cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Enjoy it. My wife was riding in "my" car, a 1995 Buick Century. She was wondering what the funny noise was. I told her it was the engine. She said no that other noise. I told her it was the engine and that she was not used to that sound in her Enclave.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. I have 74 miles on it, and have been enjoying it. I almost did not mind sitting in rush hour traffic on the way home last night. I was playing with all the toys, and watching all around for possible "Enclave Envy" from others.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts