EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, our 8 passenger Toyota Sienna is officially too small! (Luckily, the Enclave is "my" car, not the family car). Just found out we're expecting twins in October! Funny enough, my wife and I both thought it was going to be twins, even though nobody in either of our families has ever had them. We're actually very excited about it, but this will put us at 8 kids, so our only real option is a 12 passenger van. Hopefully I can talk the wife into the Sprinter van I've always wanted! :D

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Never heard of the Sprinter! Guess I need to look these up.

Congratulations on the addition to your family! Boy soon to be EIGHT children! Hope you have enough bathrooms. ;D
;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Congrats Matno....that's quite a herd! Maybe a used school bus?

Sailfish, I bet you've been waiting a long time to use that emoticon....perfect. :happy:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: No more minivan!

to be honest, I would love making my kids ride the "short bus" to school!
;D

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
maybe "Eight is Enough" .......
hmmmm, that could be an idea for a TV show :poke:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Funny thing is that we've both always thought 8 would be ideal, but lately we've been thinking we would probably only do this one more time. I guess it was meant to be...
Fortunately, after 6 years of orthopaedic surgery training, missing sleep is not a new thing!

·
Registered
10,405 Posts

Matno said:
Funny thing is that we've both always thought 8 would be ideal, but lately we've been thinking we would probably only do this one more time. I guess it was meant to be...
Fortunately, after 6 years of orthopaedic surgery training, missing sleep is not a new thing!
:eek: :sunny: Hey looks like I may be under the knife...that is depending on the final MRI results. Left knee....meniscus possibly torn.

:hijacked: Oops! Sorry but....I really would like to know. :)

Catch up on your sleep you and your wife are going to need a whole bunch of that. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts