EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was running just fine sound and everything, I hit the gym for an hour when I started my car it started fine then noticed my radio had no sound the blinkers don’t tick nor does the door chime work the weirdest thing ever!

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
923 Posts
What year and do you have the standard stereo system? The speakers in these are junk, chances are they will come back in and out, and many of us have had to replace them to remedy this.

·
Administrator
761 Posts
All those sounds play through the stereo. Is the stereo still turning on? If not, check the fuse. If it's on chances are it's the amp that failed. Depending on the year a new amp may have to be programmed to the radio and that's likely dealer only.

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
The bad speakers go out.
But usually the tweeters continue to make their highs... pointing to the replacement of door speakers... which ive done on a 2010 and 2012 traverse.
The op appears to say zero sound...
So may be another issue

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@electbc it's a 2015 Buick Enclave, I got in it this morning and everything was normal like nothing happened. So weird
@JayS the stereo was turned on, I tried a CD you could see that it was playing but there was no sound, I was talking on my Bluetooth before I got out of the car, it never happened before nor is there static in the speakers. Today it was normal there are no lights on the dash either.
@rbarrios, thank you

·
Administrator
761 Posts
Sounds like the amp is on it's way out then. I'd expect it to start cutting out more and more. 2015 I'm 99% sure it has to be programmed to the radio too.

·
Registered
6,033 Posts
Amp issue. Period. I've replaced mine twice. Look on Ebay for a good priced one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@cfedor , thank you! I can imagine if I took it to the dealership they would charge and arm and leg, are they easy to replace?
@electbc , it has the Bose system day two of no issues; everything appears to be fine right now; it's just weird how it happened and then nothing is happening.

·
Registered
421 Posts
If its fine now, it may be that the Bluetooth just didn’t release. I’ve had that happen on an aftermarket stereo before… different brands.

·
Registered
6,033 Posts
@cfedor , thank you! I can imagine if I took it to the dealership they would charge and arm and leg, are they easy to replace?
@electbc , it has the Bose system day two of no issues; everything appears to be fine right now; it's just weird how it happened and then nothing is happening.
Can be a bugger to get to but can be done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts