EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 enclave cxl fwd. No start. Code P0627. Initial issue before this problem was bad fuel pump. Replaced fuel pump, still no start. Code for no communication fscm. Had the fscm replaced. Cranked and then shut off immediately. Code P0627 open circuit fuel pump A. Replaced wire harness due to rodent eating wires. Still codes P0627 and no start. Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The entire harness for the gas tank was replaced. I am trying to locate all of the ground wires. I have had the battery grounds cleaned and also the alternator ground cleaned. Are there more ground wires that can create the open circuit? Thank you for your assistance.

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
669 Posts
There is a connector outside, under the drivers seat which has been known to give trouble with a no crank condition.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a connector outside, under the drivers seat which has been known to give trouble with a no crank condition.
Which connector do you know? What is it actually connected to? Is there a diagram showing the location? Does the connector have a specific name. Thank you for the information.

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
669 Posts
The only one down there by the drivers seat, I don't have the wiring diagram on this computer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts