EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I was trying to find the USB port, there’s nothing on the dash compartment and neither in the center console, have someone add a USB port with the oem monochromatic radio? (Not the touch Screen) thank you Guys!!!

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
I believe that USB ports did not come into play for Enclave's until 2013's.

·
Registered
62 Posts
FWIW, I'd imagine it hinges upon the trim level, and/or potentially other factors. My 2010 CXL2 definitely has the USB port within the center console. Most E owners might know that 8 to10 years ago, the trim level selections allowed multiple configuration options. Those were the days when E customers could opt for the back-up display camera in the rear view mirror, cooled seats, chrome wheels in the CXL2 package, yet no sunroof, no back seat DVD, etc. Essentially all of that type of pick and choose packaging went out the proverbial window some years later, when the redesigns enabled further cost-cutting measures such as entirely ditching the chrome wheels for example, and reducing the option choices to a mere handful of preselected packages within the four trim levels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts