EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's 2020 Enclave Premium in not pulling in all her contacts from her I Phone. And some of the contacts (like myself) are there one day and not the next. I've tried deleting her phone and adding it several times but it still doesn't help. Has anyone had this issue? If so, is there a fix. Not sure if it's the Enclave or her I Phone causing the issue.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My wife's 2020 Enclave Premium in not pulling in all her contacts from her I Phone. And some of the contacts (like myself) are there one day and not the next. I've tried deleting her phone and adding it several times but it still doesn't help. Has anyone had this issue? If so, is there a fix. Not sure if it's the Enclave or her I Phone causing the issue.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine is going into the dealer Thursday. Not only the phone problem but also the SiriusXM system is constantly updating to maybe a software update will fix those issues. I am also not able to unlock the car from the passenger side by hitting the button on the handle on the front passenger side door. Oh, and my Enclave also has the creaking door problem that appears to be common on the Enclave and the Traverse. I actually found a service bulletin on the Traverse about the creaking door issue.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vehicle was at the dealer last week and my software was up to date. I still believe the issue has to do with my wife's I Phone. Went to the Verizon store and they were no help. Not sure where we go from here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I'm a little on a different topic. I'm not good with technology. And I'm having trouble with mac mail now, it's broken and I want to change it. I need to get my files out of there, but unfortunately I don't know how.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts