EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hyper: We are really moving now! Salesman just called to tell me that our order moved to status code 3000 (Accepted By Production Control) just this morning! Everyone have a beer on me :beer: Placed order with Lux package on 8/18 and are already at code 3000 just 2 weeks later! Dealer says build date to be forthcoming but he estimated delivery to be about the middle of October. :banana: Here is hoping for good news for the rest of you as LDT really seems to be moving now with the 3rd shift!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Very cool, I went to 3000 last Wednesday and dealer called me Saturday morning with a Build Date of Sept 17th.

We have similar orders, I wonder if they would build yours the same week as mine?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure, but I would guess a build date around the end of Sep/1st of Oct based on my dealer's estimated delivery date.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah, it shouldn't stay long on 3000. Your next goal is to shoot for 3300 I believe. That's when they're actually building the vehicle. Two weeks after that, you should get your car (even shorter if you're not in the West coast).

:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts