EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I have seen 5 of us with an October 29 build date!

Waiting (Washington state)
Rocky in ?
RedCXL (CA)
CLBodner (Long Island, NY) and
me *Enclave* (Northern NJ)

Anyone else?

Let's keep each other updated!

I got my VIN number and she is "in transit". According to the dealer she goes from the factory by rail to Ohio, then gets put on another train to NJ, then gets put on a car transporter to the dealer...
CLBodner, I bet ours are together!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow j48! That would be super fast. Built 10/30, delivered 11/9? That would be awesome!!!! Are you in Florida? Keep us posted!!...And I want to see photos! I think the Ming Blue will be gorgeous!!

·
Registered
661 Posts
*Enclave* said:
So far I have seen 5 of us with an October 29 build date!

Waiting (Washington state)
Rocky in ?
RedCXL (CA)
CLBodner (Long Island, NY) and
me *Enclave* (Northern NJ)

Anyone else?

Let's keep each other updated!

I got my VIN number and she is "in transit". According to the dealer she goes from the factory by rail to Ohio, then gets put on another train to NJ, then gets put on a car transporter to the dealer...
CLBodner, I bet ours are together!
Correction: redcxl was 22 Oct, slipped to 5 Nov. The 5 nov is still good, they say.

·
Registered
329 Posts
REDCXL said:
Correction: redcxl was 22 Oct, slipped to 5 Nov. The 5 nov is still good, they say.
So did they build it? Mine is due for 11/11 - pushed back 2x.

·
Registered
344 Posts
*Enclave* you'll probably beat me! My dealer told me yesterday it's on the train but probably won't arrive to Spokane until the 21st or 22nd, then it has to go to Kellogg to the dealer, so it looks like the last week of November for me. I'm trying not to dwell on it. :help: :binky:

·
Registered
23 Posts
RedCXL: Rocky is in Las Vegas, picking it up in Phoenix though,

Was told to expect it to arrive in Phoenix on 11/13,

Keeping everything crossed hoping it will be the 13th (that kinda hurts though)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Waiting is painful, but it will be well worth it when you get it. ;D

>>>Happy Motoring<<<

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My dealer called today, not with an update, just checking in on me, I guess...
That's nice...
(hmmmm, they probably have another buyer who wants it and wanted to be sure I still do...)[/color] :angel:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
J48cruiser said his Enclave is at the dealer today, 11/8! He had a 10/30 build date. Not sure where he is located. Congratulations!!!!...Soooooo, hopefully it won't be long now for all of us!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
waitingsince 8-10 said:
*Enclave* you'll probably beat me! My dealer told me yesterday it's on the train but probably won't arrive to Spokane until the 21st or 22nd, then it has to go to Kellogg to the dealer, so it looks like the last week of November for me. I'm trying not to dwell on it. :help: :binky:
Mine will be here in 11 days - 11/19! ;D

·
Registered
344 Posts
UPDATE! I got a call from my salesman yesterday who said he received some paperwork that he was going to mail me. He ALSO SAID that this paperwork usually shows up a few days before the vehicle!!!! I HOPE HE'S RIGHT. The customer service rep is the one who told me it would probably be the end of the month. Sounds like people are getting their rigs pretty quickly after they are shipped. Mine shipped on November 5th.

*Enclave* do you have a ship date?

PS and CONGRATULATIONS J48cruiser! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
waitingsince 8-10 said:
UPDATE! I got a call from my salesman yesterday who said he received some paperwork that he was going to mail me. He ALSO SAID that this paperwork usually shows up a few days before the vehicle!!!! I HOPE HE'S RIGHT. The customer service rep is the one who told me it would probably be the end of the month. Sounds like people are getting their rigs pretty quickly after they are shipped. Mine shipped on November 5th.

*Enclave* do you have a ship date?

PS and CONGRATULATIONS J48cruiser! :thumb: :thumb:
I really think the dealers "add" a little time to when they think it will actually be there. Plus they get 2 or 3 days after they get it to get it ready for "you"! I still think you will see it next week, Waiting, not that I want you to be more anxious than you already are! I predict you will have it for your Thanksgiving! Now, be thankful... :eek: [/color]

·
Registered
329 Posts
j48cruiser said:
Mine finall came in today, will pick up on Saterday. order on 8/17/07 arive on 11/05/07.
Happy for you!!! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
344 Posts
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm all smiles.... now ... tell me how I'm supposed to get any work done until then! (My poor boss!) :angel:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey Waiting Since - wouldn't it be awesome if we both got ours on the same day!! My husband updated me and said that the dealer said it would be ready for us to pick up on 11/19! That is also the last day of the Conquest Rebate! WoooooHooooo! :cheers:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CtClave, I thought you had an 8/13 build date and received it in early September? What happened?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Waiting, I can't seem to get any firm info out of the dealer, just that it is on a train heading to NJ. Said they will know more Tuesday, (not sure what is magical about Tuesday?)
I asked that no one be allowed to test drive it when it arrives... and they promised to put one of those invisible dog fences around it that shock anyone who tries to touch it ;D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts