EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Enclave on 10/04/07 and received my order # from the GM OrderWorkbench on 10/9/07. I was told that it would take 6-8 weeks. Not holding my breathe :eek: but I am hopeful. ;D

·
Registered
28 Posts
We ordered on October 1st from a small dealership which is about 2 hours drive from our home. Located them via internet, gave them a call, made a great deal, personally met our salesman last week. It is a family owned and operated dealership and we were very impressed. We are dealing with one of the sons and he has been very accommodating. While visiting them (Oct 12) the salesman gave us a printout of our order. Listed was our order number and type (SRE-Retail Sold). He also gave us a copy of "Vehicle Order Event History". It listed the preliminary order added 2007-10-01 at code 1101-----------Preliminary order accepted 2007-10-01 at code 1100. He told me that his information is updated every Tuesday and when a change occurs in our status he will call us. Hopefully, our Enclave will be in the driveway by Christmas. This is our personal car and since I am the main driver and we only buy a new car every 8-10 years, my husband lets me do the pickin' and dealin'. We are going from a 1999 Cadillac Deville to the Enclave. The 7 seat capacity allows us to pick up the grandkids for a visit. I am a little concerned about the milage---got 28mpg on a recent trip to OK. At least I won't have to fuel up with Premium in the Enclave. I am 58 and it's been a long time since I have anxiously awaited a special toy for Christmas. I am enjoying this forum and it has been very helpful in my pickin' and dealin'. Thanks! -------------------------------Oh! by the way, we ordered CXL, Carbon Black Metallic, Titanium Trim, Sunroof, Driver Conf Pkg, 19"Chromed Wheels, Entertainment Pkg #3, Cargo Shade and Net.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Nana - it will be really interesting to see how the time frame goes with our orders so close together. I am at Code 2000 -Accepted by GM as of 10/09. Hopefully your enjoyment of driving this beauty will outweigh your loss in MPG - and you get to cart around your grandkids in grand style :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts